The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday January 21 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

10 minutes ago, -NucksFan said:

Saw earlier on Twitter a repost by Wyatt Arendt of a comment made that the Canucks Management are aware of how badly their treatment of Bruce has made the Organization look but they just don't care… disgusting 

no players are going to want to come here. If they didn't already have a coach basically hired I doubt any quality coaches would want to come into this mess of a team. How are we supposed to have faith that this management group can build a winning team after witnessing their incompetence in this situation. 

That’s the problem right there. 

Management and of course Ownership don’t care. 

Time to make them care by not attending the games. 

Every business needs to care about its product and it’s business model or they’re gonna sink. 

Time for them to realize that. 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Roberts said:

big montreal win, Columbus beating San Jose is still good too, wish it was in OT though. However, Vancouver within 9 points of last place now! Two HUGE tank games coming up on Tuesday and Thursday against Chicago and Columbus.

The big worry is that they get another "bump" from the new coach and they also have the 3rd easiest schedule in the league for the remainder of the season playing mostly sub-par teams.  That could leave us stuck in the middle again and lose any hope of Bedard after all this Pain & Suffering we've all gone thru.

1 minute ago, -AJ- said:

Probably not. The loss of a pet can be soul crushing to animal lovers. As someone who lost two cats in the space of about 1.5 months, I was pretty broken for a bit. He'd probably play poorly if he was on the ice anyway.

Easier time to trade him to FLO. Think Ekblad is out again. Myers, Bear or Burr..we gotta get their 2nd rounder.

They HAVE to finish higher, or they could gift a lotto pick to Habs.

16 minutes ago, Ronning4center said:

Foote was an incredible stay at home dman and Gonchar was epic all around.  I know people are upset but Gaining Tochett, Gonchar and Foote over King and Yeo.....guys   why aren't we happier.  This is epic..

I'm good with gaining Gonchar and Foote, but the way this classless owner/management are dealing with this whole situation is absolute insanity. 

• Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, Ronning4center said:

Foote was an incredible stay at home dman and Gonchar was epic all around.  I know people are upset but Gaining Tochett, Gonchar and Foote over King and Yeo.....guys   why aren't we happier.  This is epic..

This.