The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday January 21 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

2 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

What is Elliot saying? They were confiscating signs last night?

I saw a Twitter post from a fan at the game with an image of a staff member talking to a fan who had a big sign saying "We Stand with Bruce". At the very least, they felt the need to go talk to the person.

• Vintage 1

Geez, just thinking about this being Bruce’s last game has me feeling choked up. Gonna be watery eyes at some point for sure. 

Management is gonna see that the fans here do not appreciate the way they do business.

They are an embarrassment and they bring that embarrassment onto to us , unacceptable.

Bruce may not have been the right coach going forward but his treatment through all of this had been horrible.

Cheer loud fans… Deb, get that cowbell going. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, OldFaithfulCap said:

it's fcked, they push this oilers homer on us in edmonton and then here.

Such bullshit. I'm pissed off.

I f**king hate HNIC i do, i hate it.

I'm not sure how anyone can listen to him disgrace the country every weekend and decide he's fit for continued employment.  

• Cheers 1

Just now, Bad_BOI_pete said:

yes Loui was worse. it was so bad and it wasnt even just from management. i did not expect to see a member threaten to murder him.

it got so bad I started messaging players, press, FA about how much it was bothering me.

Wich means you probably need therapy. 

I can't help you with that since I'm hard on strapping you down and tletet Loui speak in your head phones the whole time.

• RoughGame 1

16 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Aquilini had the negative Nelly’s press privileges revoked!  Holy craperolla.  Our owner has some serious self esteem issues if he’s doing stuff lik3 that, and directing the ushers (in the rink) to take away fans’ negative signs.

The sign thing was just not to hold it up during play.  I thought Chester was a bit of a wiener on Twitter but props to him for clarifying he wasn’t being censored.  

Gained some points that I’m certain he doesn’t care about with me.