The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday, January 24, 2023 Chicago Blackhawks(14-27-4) @ Vancouver Canucks(18-25-3) 7:00pm at Rogers Arena SNPTV SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

8 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

My concern is Bo's goal scoring is going to dry up.  They better trade him soon before his value starts to tank...

I’m very confident we will extend Bo.  When gave we traded a key core guy, who is in his prime, at a TDL?  Certainly not during this owner.  IMHAO the direction from our owner is still the same. 

• Upvote 1
  • elephant 1

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I’m very confident we will extend Bo.  When gave we traded a key core guy, who is in his prime, at a TDL?  Certainly not during this owner.  IMHAO the direction from our owner is still the same. 

Play it again, run it back, retool the retool. Just another day at the office. 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Well at least we know if we ever have a bench clearing brawl and the coaches get involved, we will probably come out on top.  Tocchet and Foote should be able to wipe the floor off any other coaching staff really...

If i see our players get a cheap hit, I expect them to step up and respond.  Change of culture, starting today. 

• Cheers 1
  • elephant 2

1 minute ago, combover said:

Willie d Travis green hockey… again. 

we’ll see I’m not holding my breath that it’ll be better. 

No me either but hockey is won with defence, unless you got a great offence. Ours isn't even as good as it looks and our defence is horrible. Hard to win games when you do nothing to get better but throw pucks at the net when you have a chance.