The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Time's up! Finish your last sentence...

AngryElf

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Hard to imagine a significant deal with the Canucks now.

If the Canucks retained Boeser and were able to land Pettersson then it would still be possible but I kind of doubt Pittsburgh wants to trade him. 

22 minutes ago, Moe Knows said:

So you don't like any of the prevoius moves? or are you just a what have you for me today kinda fan LOL

I really like pretty well every move JR and PA have done until today, besides the dickenson one but that was a worthwhile gamble that I can understand. I thought they did great with the horvat trade, got a third for hamonic, flipping stillman for a prospect. That kravstov one as well. 

• Cheers 2

29 minutes ago, LegionOfDoom said:

Zucker has a 5.5 cap hit Canucks could take that back in any trade with pens involving miller or boeser and make it work, I believe there is something brewing here still 

It's time to let go man...it's ok... Just let it go...

• Haha 1

Are they that low on Pettersson they'd trade him McGinn AND picks for Boeser though? Seems like a stretch. But given we are more of a retooling team instead of rebuilding. I don't really want either of these guys, even if it net us a 2nd rounder. They both have 2 more years on their deal after this season. If we take both of them, I want a 1st at a minimum.

Edited by N7Nucks