The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Time's up! Finish your last sentence...

AngryElf

2 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Sure. I'd definitely argue far more aren't a fan though.

I would argue that far more fans support it lol...

However I will concede that the trade looks a little worse now that Allvin didn't move Boes, Garland or Miller and get some picks 

If the rumour of them turning down two 1sts for Miller is true then they blew it completely this TDL

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

We need to clear some money so yes.

Clearing money and getting low value out of your players don’t need to go hand and hand. I’d much rather see management wait it out and get the best value than no value at all. Imagine if we hadn’t made the Dickinson trade? I think we got impatient and just forced our way into a trade. Feels better when you get good deals like the Hronek one as about to making bad deals like Dickinson. 

1 minute ago, stawns said:

yup, with no subsequent moves, the timing of the Hronek deal makes no sense.  All they did was make life very very difficult for themselves in the off season

I can't think of a single TDL where I've been happy.... Why should this year be any different. 

Just another missed opportunity.nothing new. 

The laughing stock  of the league champions 

your Vancouver Canucks. 

shenn for a 3rd

horvat a 2nd for essentially a late first ab   and two seconds AR FH

lazar for a 4th 

No cap relief no weapon used cap no futures…. 

yup the plan from 2013 Alive and well. 

Impossible to defend and hard not to just laugh at this franchise anymore. 

oh well go NYI go!!! 

Just now, CanuckFan1123 said:

Clearing money and getting low value out of your players don’t need to go hand and hand. I’d much rather see management wait it out and get the best value than no value at all. Imagine if we hadn’t made the Dickinson trade? I think we got impatient and just forced our way into a trade. Feels better when you get good deals like the Hronek one as about to making bad deals like Dickinson. 

it does when every team in the league knows you are majorly over the cap and have to clear out big money.