Odd.

2 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

Maybe?

Kuzmenko - Pettersson - Beauvillier

Podkolzin - Miller - Kravtsov

McDonough - Aman - Garland

Joshua - Dries - Boeser

Studnicka

I actually didn't mind Garland with Aman and Joshua.  Brings an offensive touch on a line with a couple guys that wreak a bit of havoc in the offensive zone.

I'd go with what you have, but switch up the 3rd and 4th lines a bit...

Kuzmenko-Pettersson-Beauvillier

Podkolzin-Miller-Kravtsov

McDonough-Dries-Boeser

Joshua-Aman-Garland

• Like 1

• Odd. changed the title to [Report] Canucks to announce Aidan McDonough signing Monday

Quite an abundance of wingers we got in the system. Gotta trade some roster wingers out and get some of these guys reps. They gonna need play time to establish themselves which is almost critical for any sort of quick turnaround. 

Pod, Hog and perhaps Karlsson I’d like to see as regulars next year. Maybe Karlsson starts the season in the AHL since we probably not gonna have enough spots right away. 

6 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Quite an abundance of wingers we got in the system. Gotta trade some roster wingers out and get some of these guys reps. They gonna need play time to establish themselves which is almost critical for any sort of quick turnaround. 

Pod, Hog and perhaps Karlsson I’d like to see as regulars next year. Maybe Karlsson starts the season in the AHL since we probably not gonna have enough spots right away. 

2 of Boeser/Garland/Beauvillier/ will be moved for sure. I do think the first two will be traded.

Next year:

Beauvillier/Pettersson/Kuzmenko

Hoglander/Miller/Mikheyev

McDonough/Karlsson/Podkolzin

Joshua/Aman/PDG

Kravtsov

I’m hoping Hoglander takes a step next year solidifies himself in a permanent top 6 role. 

We won’t make the playoffs next year, I hope we take the developmental approach and get the young guys a full seasons worth of NHL experience, and get guys like Podkolzin, Hoglander, Beauvillier, and Aman to take the next step. 

Great thing about this draft is that no matter where we select in the top 10, we’re going to get an elite player. Any one of Benson/Smith/Yager/Reinbacher/Dvorsky/Moore will be a great addition.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Odd. said:

2 of Boeser/Garland/Beauvillier/ will be moved for sure. I do think the first two will be traded.

Next year:

Joshua/Aman/PDG

Kravtsov

I’m hoping Hoglander takes a step next year solidifies himself in a permanent top 6 role. 

We won’t make the playoffs next year, I hope we take the developmental approach and get the young guys a full seasons worth of NHL experience, and get guys like Podkolzin, Hoglander, Beauvillier, and Aman to take the next step. 

Great thing about this draft is that no matter where we select in the top 10, we’re going to get an elite player. Any one of Benson/Smith/Yager/Reinbacher/Dvorsky/Moore will be a great addition.

Allvin did say he was confident, after external talks with other clubs. He would be able to move salary. So Boeser and Garland are likely to be traded. Big chance for McDonough to take one of those winger spots. Opportunity knocks for our college signings. 

4 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

We have AHLers riddled throughout the lineup. Easy to slot him in for a few games here and there.

Yup. Play McDonough. And sign Livingston too. Play him right away with Hughes. Hughes will be a happy guy. He will be saying to himself, “this new guy (who is actually older than me) is my best partner since the IDIOT Benning lost Tanev.”

Edited by Alflives

7 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Next year:

Joshua/Aman/PDG

Kravtsov

I agree 2 of Boeser 26 --6.6 mil / Garland 27-- 4.9 mil  / Beauvillier 25-- 4.1 mil -- Hope they keep Beauvillier out of the 3?

1.Beauvillier -- Petey - Kuzmenko

2. Hoglander - Miller - Mikheyev

3.Kravtsov -- Aman -- Podkolzin

4. Joshua --Karlsson -- _______

McDonough 23- 6'2 -W- Will need to season in AHL 40-50 games next season -- Maybe 20 NHL games next year Skating needs work

Raty 20 - 6'2 - C - Will need to season 50 AHL games --- Say 25--30 NHL games next season #3 C

Defence

1.Hronek -- _____ ----UFA or trade LD big stay at home some grit? Graves 6'5 -225lbs gritty

2. Hughes  - _____ --- Livingstone 6'3 RD would fit the bill feeling he will sign in Vancouver...Fingers crossed

3. OEL -- Bear RD - Johansson RD --Juulsen RD  --- LD Brisebois --LD Burroughs

Myers - moves after his signing bonus is paid July 1st of 5 million-- Only 1 million owing to new team and new team get cap hit of 6 million--

Will help teams Ducks and Coyotes getting to cap floor..

Goal

1.Demko --top 10 keeper --55 Games

2. _____  ? Silovs 12-15 NHL games -Delia 12--15 games -- ( Vancouver might sign veteran backup ????))

Vancouver could easily be knocking on wildcard spot - RT has his mini season ending plan in place with systems ?

Adding players in trades.. Could be a exciting season 2023-23..

Go Canucks Go !!!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I'd like to see him get a chance with either Petey or Miller next year.  He played well with Miller in his rookie season.  Playing with Dries as your centre certainly isn't going to increase your offence...

Yeah. It’s weird though because Dries has managed to score 10 goals himself in just over a half season. Maybe he’s just not a good set up man. He seems to have potential to score 20 goals a season though. Not bad for a bottom 6 forward.

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, HKSR said:

Wrong.

We replace #40 in the lineup with Dries, and bring back any goaltender that rhymes with Fartin to replace Demko.

Regards,

Your friendly neigbourhood tank commander.

Dries has 10 goals in just over a half season though, so that might backfire.

Replace him with Aman or Studnicka.