The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Arizona Coyotes, April 13, 2023, Mullett Arena, 7PM PST (10PM EST), Last Chance at 8th Place Game

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

Will JT Miller Still be a Canucks Next Season?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, -NucksFan said:

Holy hell , settle down woman , lol  :lol: Don’t want you injured 

you should have a snack bowl so you don’t have to leave ::D

I'm feeling sorry for myself. Don't feel like cooking so was digging into a bag of previously opened, stale, S & V chips. Nope. Made a trade for some grapes.

I will plan better next game.

Oh damn.....

• Haha 1

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Fancy American Stores.... 

When I was a teenager, I had a savings account at the same bank as my mother. And the tellers did not see me for a long time, and asked my mother where I was.  My mother told them that I banked at the Bon (Bon Marche). 

• Haha 2

Just now, CanuckRookieFan said:

Tocchet keeping Kuzy from 40 to avoid any bonuses or inflated ego.. a lot of personality mansgment is involved at high level in the NHL

...as long as he doesn't over coach him like Green did to so many players in his time here - and ruined their careers.

Just now, CanuckRookieFan said:

Tocchet keeping Kuzy from 40 to avoid any bonuses or inflated ego.. a lot of personality mansgment is involved at high level in the NHL

That's very stupid. He sent him a message last game by benching him. Play the kid more for godsakes. Playing with Dries, he won't get much chance of scoring 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Let’s be patient and wait one more game (until next year) to cheer for Demko being in the nets.   We need Dehlia in there tonight - our only hope for a loss.

We can’t finish any worse than 10th and any better than 11th. It’s done my friend. It’s over. 

Let’s cheer for Petey and Kuzy to both get 40. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1