The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[TSN] - Louie Eriksson to retire after July 1st. Mutual agreement with Canucks has been reached

Hindustan Smyl

1 hour ago, Hindustan Smyl said:

[TSN] - Louie Eriksson to retire after July 1st.  Mutual agreement with Canucks has been reached

According to TSN, the Canucks and Eriksson have mutually agreed to part ways at seasons’ end.  Eriksson will get a 3 million dollar bonus after July 1st, which will make him have earned 28 of his 36 million.  Given that the Canucks are heading in a different direction, combined with Louie’s inability to live up to offensive expectations, both parties have mutually agreed to part ways after July 1st.

Eriksson will likely head back to Sweden where he will resume his Pro hockey career, while the Canucks will be off the hook for Louie’s cap.

And yes - it’s April 1st here in China, and so April Fools.  :-)

sorry didn't bite - missing too many important clues that I use often to distinguish fake products from China from real ones.

7 minutes ago, drummerboy said:

There should be an instant ban rule for idiots who make April fools posts. 

Whilst I find the April Fools stuff to be beyond tedious, I think that the OP should be banned until he agrees to change his obnoxious i.d. pic.. The fact that he attaches that piece of garbage to an iconic and much loved Canuck name is shameful !

Archived