The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trans individuals are killing female sports

sam13371337

9 minutes ago, sam13371337 said:

somewhere along the way of do gooding,  the progressives lost all their common sense, and have become blind idealogues. 

I used to be a liberal progressive, but they lost me along time ago.. this is INSANITY

if your a mediocre dude with little talent and cant make it in mens sport.  Just put on some Leipsic, identify as "female" and go and crush female competitions. its becoming a major trend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIlq85dL0C4

theres also jaycee cooper.  An obese 300 pound man who turned "women" and became an absolute weight lifting prodigy over night. shattering womens records whom gifted atheletes had trained their entire lives for.  there is that 300 pound dude with a similar story in aussie handball,.  its becoming more and more common.  its only a matter of time before some mediocre hockey play that cant make the ECHL suddenly transitions and wins gold medals on womens hockey teams, and shatters any and all records that exist.

this has to stop

There is no doubt an issue with biological males competing in female sports, but I have a hard time believing that male athletes are so intent on being successful that they are willing to put on women's clothes and claiming that they are trans just to set some records. Can be especially skeptical if they suddenly switch back after they retire. But until that happens, I think it is more of an issue of clarifying that anyone competing in a woman's event must be biologically female. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

There is no doubt an issue with biological males competing in female sports, but I have a hard time believing that male athletes are so intent on being successful that they are willing to put on women's clothes and claiming that they are trans just to set some records. Can be especially skeptical if they suddenly switch back after they retire. But until that happens, I think it is more of an issue of clarifying that anyone competing in a woman's event must be biologically female. 

There's so much gray area with gender sports now. Hypothetically, trans athletes should have their own category, but then again, you'll probably end up with one or two people who refuse to disclose their past transformation for various reasons.

I mean, if we're talking about equality, this is how you should do it. You recognize them for their achievements.

I do agree it is unfair for men (former or not) to race against women. The 'natural' testosterone in the former guy is an unfair advantage. It's the equivalent of using steroids.

• Upvote 1

I think in some cases it's okay, but I think the transition had to have started at an earlier age. I do believe people will take advantage and transition just to win some medals and be "top" in there whatever sport they are playing. I don't think there are really enough transgenders to start their own sports leagues or whatever. Not even 1% of people identify as transgender, then divide that by how many want to actually play sports and then divide that by the number of sports activities there are but then to not allow them to play in a womens league if they are legit in their identification isn't fair to them either. So anyone that has records of the process since an earlier age, should perhaps get to play with women. I think to have men in the 30s now saying they're transitioning, just isn't fair.  

If John Merrick(Cdn version) were runnin round today(bag on head like Laffs backer), & cornered in a crowded Station, he'd cry out, "I am NOT a freeken' human animal! I'm a sorta' elephant, eh?"

Call me old fashioned..but all this crap's getting carried away. Want to sit down & bitch about today's world(over a beer) with Archie Bunker-mentality!

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Friday night I paid a woman to spank my ass while yelling you’ve been a very bad boy......errrr, oops, I forgot which forum I was on.:ph34r:

Nevermind.:shock:

That ending killed me. You can't just end like that. Take responsibility. NAO.