The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs New York Islanders | Mar. 10, 2020 7 PM PDT | Canucks For Kids Telethon

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

1 minute ago, EmilyM said:

I don’t get this guy. I’m getting major David Booth vibes and i hope i am way off. A guy with all the talent but just doesn’t have that killer instinct inside.

His head is not in the game. Thinks he's just a skilled player and takes so many shifts and games off.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Parayko isn’t available, Manson isn't that good, Weber is also not available, and has that terrible contract. 

Yeah St Louis would be insane to move Parayko.  Manson's not at that level, but still the style we need and underrated skill.  Montreal should be willing to move Weber though.  Wouldn't touch his contract with a barge pole.

Can't really think of too many other Dmen in the game who bring that style with enough skill level.  Nurse seems to want out of Edmonton with that contract he signed.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Cheers 1

Demko seems to let in at least one weak goal every game....that 2nd goal by eberle was not good.

People can stop saying he is young and that is why. Much younger goalies have played much better such as binnington. Demko simply needs to play better or he will be gone this summer.

At least that will have solved the whole Vancouver goaltending dilemma again...for a few years at least....:lol:

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 2

Just now, King Heffy said:

Yeah St Louis would be insane to move Parayko.  Manson's not at that level, but still the style we need and underrated skill.  Montreal should be willing to move Weber though.  Wouldn't touch his contract with a barge pole.

Montreal said Price and Weber are staying put

This team is pathetically porous defensively. Baumgartner should be fired into the sun. As long as his useless ass is running the defense, this team won’t get within sniffing range of the postseason. 

Edited by PhillipBlunt

On the NYI tying 2 to 2 goal watch Sutter. Absolutely lazy pointless foray into offenive zone. Then picks up nobody as the play goes back up the ice. Hes not within ten feet of his check when NYI score to tie the game! The definition of a passenger. 

Man he's gotta go.