• Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Stars in 4
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2020 at 12:00 AM

Watched about 15 minutes of this game, found it boring AF meathead hockey.  Friedman has 12 replies to his tweet on Khodobin's shutout, nobody cares.  NHL has to change, call the game the way it should be called, playoffs or not.   Marchand punching D. Sedin in the face is a * * penalty.  Reaves clucking like a chicken is an unsportsmanlike penalty.  I don't want to watch clutch and grab, I don't want to watch bully tactics and cheap shot hits and wacks to the hands.  I want to watch fast skilled hockey, the kind of game the Canucks play, when they have proper rest and preperation.   * the war of attrition, I want to watch skilled and fast hockey.    

• Vintage 1

One thing those last 3 games against Vancouver probably did was destroy the confidence of some of Vegas' top goal scorers. Hard to feel good about your game when you can't put a puck in the net. Also, think this is probably the first time in a long time where I'm actually ok with Dallas winning. So if they want to win it all, they better get it done now, cause I'm sure I'll be back to hating them once I've watched some more Dallas-Vancouver games.

57 minutes ago, Comeback_Kings said:

Watched about 15 minutes of this game, found it boring AF meathead hockey.  Friedman has 12 replies to his tweet on Khodobin's shutout, nobody cares.  NHL has to change, call the game the way it should be called, playoffs or not.   Marchand punching D. Sedin in the face is a * * penalty.  Reaves clucking like a chicken is an unsportsmanlike penalty.  I don't want to watch clutch and grab, I don't want to watch bully tactics and cheap shot hits and wacks to the hands.  I want to watch fast skilled hockey, the kind of game the Canucks play, when they have proper rest and preperation.   * the war of attrition, I want to watch skilled and fast hockey.    

I agree, unfortunately, that will never change.

had there been fans, we would never had heard reaves cluck like a chicken (too loud) and thus would never had heard about it... god knows what else takes place on the ice that we don’t know about.

the type of game we all hope to watch, won’t come to pass under bettman rule... bettmen? Whatever 

Edited by sassbs

2 hours ago, sassbs said:

had there been fans, we would never had heard reaves cluck like a chicken (too loud) and thus would never had heard about it... god knows what else takes place on the ice that we don’t know about.

the type of game we all hope to watch, won’t come to pass under bettman rule... bettmen? Whatever 

2 hours ago, sassbs said:

I also agree - I do think it’s crazy that whistles get swallowed. Surely if there is more riding on the game the officiating should be tighter and better.

if you watch the champions league, or say 6 Nations rugby etc you would never accept that the officiating would be worse because the game mattered and you wanted the game to flow.  Playoff hockey should be the same rules called and the battle of attrition be based of the series and length of post season.

whats the point in having say a good PP in regular season which keeps teams honest as they don’t want to give a penalty away, to them allow those teams to just goon it up post season.

also DOPS is a joke as well, surely if a game matters more the suspension should be longer not shorter.  A player doesn’t heal quicker because it’s a playoff so a suspension should hit hard.

its to easy to target a player and injure them out of a series especially in a game that or a game 7 where you can use it to progress/remove a critical piece.

butnhey because tradition people want meathead hockey 

• Cheers 2

4 hours ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

I can honestly say that I don't think I will watch more than a period of this series.. I have zero interest. Hate both teams and both are boring.

Go Isles.

Calls Vegas and Dallas boring while rooting for the most boring team in the NHL. Ok. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1