The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw - 2

Kass9

2 hours ago, Monty said:

Dune for sure. Don't know much about Green Knight.

Out of the 3 I mentioned, only I'm Thinking of Ending Things was truly original. 

There are more I'm sure I'm forgetting.  I'll take a look at the one you mentioned-havnt heard of it.  

At least 2021 might get some decent releases

21 hours ago, Monty said:

Man, has this ever been a year of mostly forgettable movies. Can't even put together a top 5 list of best movies released this year. In no order, these 3 are my favorites:

Relic

Run

I'm Thinking of Ending Things

What a bummer of year.

I'd throw in The Wolf of Snow Hollow, as well. Also a lot of fun. Not as good as Jim Cummings 2018 Thunder Road, which is currently on Netflix and a must watch, but a great movie, nonetheless. 

WW84

Terrible. Just. Terrible. 

Thank gawd I didn’t pay to watch that tedious and boring flick. 

I felt like turning it off 3/4 way through but I thought the finale might redeem it. 

Nope. 

What a waste of time. 

I loved the first one. Loved it. What a disappointment. 

Rambo: Last Blood. 2019

Thank You Mr. Stallone, I couldn't watch another of these without jumping from a tall bridge.

So bad.

Seemed to be created simply because Drumpf was bad mouthing Mexicans. "Hey that's who the bad guys can be".

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2020 at 4:16 PM, SILLY GOOSE said:

At least 2021 might get some decent releases

it's so enraging that these studios don't just dump their good stuff on a streaming platform and charge a premium for it. i'm sick of waiting. theatres, especially as they stood before, are not coming back any time soon 

i'm so sick of these mediocre tv shows that just boil down to identity recreation and nostalgia wank. as if a good story needs 40 hours and four season to be told?

8 hours ago, GLASSJAW said:

it's so enraging that these studios don't just dump their good stuff on a streaming platform and charge a premium for it. i'm sick of waiting. theatres, especially as they stood before, are not coming back any time soon 

i'm so sick of these mediocre tv shows that just boil down to identity recreation and nostalgia wank. as if a good story needs 40 hours and four season to be told?

40hrs and four seasons sounds like my jam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...