The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

8 hours ago, khay said:

Boston player Gregory Campbell's dad, Colin Campbell was in charge of player discipline I think. Of course, he stepped aside from these duties during the SCF but people working on player safety and discipline were his subordinates. To help his son's team out, he or his people suspended Rome for exactly 4 games, games 4, 5,6, and 7. Not one game shorter, not one game longer. And that hit was not as bad as some of the other hits that were happening across the league. And considering that each playoff game, let alone a SCF game is equivalent to about 2 regular season games, Rome was suspended for 8 games for that hit.

Colin Campbell the greatest dad in the world. He basically gifted his son a Stanley Cup. How many dads can do that?

Thanks Khay. Ok I get it now. Info appreciated...

• Cheers 1

16 hours ago, khay said:

Boston player Gregory Campbell's dad, Colin Campbell was in charge of player discipline I think. Of course, he stepped aside from these duties during the SCF but people working on player safety and discipline were his subordinates. To help his son's team out, he or his people suspended Rome for exactly 4 games, games 4, 5,6, and 7. Not one game shorter, not one game longer. And that hit was not as bad as some of the other hits that were happening across the league. And considering that each playoff game, let alone a SCF game is equivalent to about 2 regular season games, Rome was suspended for 8 games for that hit.

Colin Campbell the greatest dad in the world. He basically gifted his son a Stanley Cup. How many dads can do that?

The unbiased Colin Campbell:

http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2010/11/15/colin-campbell-exposed-says-marc-savard-is-biggest-faker-going-berates-officials-for-picking-on-his-son/

• Like 1

On 2/7/2018 at 9:22 AM, JamesBlondage said:

What really pisses me off about the whole Rome suspension is hits like that got Scott Stevens into the hall of fame...

and the fact that kind of hit wasn't really even penalized at the time. They started a new trend with the Rome hit where they slow the hit down and show the puck leaving the stick and they say oh that's interference.. they then gave rome 4 Stanley Cup finals playoff games as a suspension which at the time would be equivalent to 30+ games in the regular season.. it was an absolute joke. Then you can factor in all the $&!# Boston got away with.. The officiating in that finals was horrid.

• Upvote 4

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 8:22 PM, SilentSam said:

Hope to see Nik get action soon with the Russian Squad in South Korea :) 

Alas, another extra defenseman Egor Yakovlev from SKA St.Petersburg, not Tryamkin, will play tomorrow for Team Russia in the last exhibition game vs South Korea. Obviously the head coach Oleg Znarok knows Egor much better than Tryamkin since Znarok is also the head coach of SKA St. Petersburg. So yeah...

• Cheers 2

13 minutes ago, Alflives said:

How about our owner takes the trip?  He did it for Luongo.  Show Tryamkin how much the franchise wants him, and is committed to making his family comfortable here.  

I like it Alf,.  Both should go, Aqua can e mail Nik real estate listings to check out in the meantime :)  ... everyone needs a great Uncle ;) 

Edited by SilentSam
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

I like it Alf,.  Both should go, Aqua can e mail Nik real estate listings to check out in the meantime :)  ... everyone needs a great Uncle ;) 

Maybe they should take us to?  You could show Nic how tough you are, “go ahead...make my day” and promise to be his body guard, and I can promise Nic use of my space ship (to visit his Russian home) and to baby sit his cat.  :lol:

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Stierlitz said:

Defenseman Egor Yakovlev has officially replaced injured Hafizulin in the Russian Olympic team, Tryamkin does not make the team.

"They can go &^@# themselves"

- Mikael Samuelsson after being snubbed by Sweden 

:P

• Cheers 3