The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

12 hours ago, aGENT said:

Is no stroll down Georgia street but there are areas outside of down town that it's only a moderate annoyance. They aren't cheap though. 

I don't think cheap is likely to be a major priority for someone making several million dollars per year. I suspect that quality of life would be a much higher priority.

43 minutes ago, WeneedLumme said:

I don't think cheap is likely to be a major priority for someone making several million dollars per year. I suspect that quality of life would be a much higher priority.

A half acre out by UBC would probably be great but that's going to be expensive even for someone making millions.

10 hours ago, DontMessMe said:

wtf how did u know torts commuted from Point Roberts. Thats soooo far wtf

Yeah that 20 min commute across the fraser river must've been tough, especially with the time zone difference.B)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, aGENT said:

A half acre out by UBC would probably be great but that's going to be expensive even for someone making millions.

That's true, but they might be willing to settle for something a bit less than a 10,000 square foot home on a half acre on Drummond or Belmont.

1 minute ago, WeneedLumme said:

That's true, but they might be willing to settle for something a bit less than a 10,000 square foot home on a half acre on Drummond or Belmont.

Yeah but then they'll be close to their neighbours and likely smell their pot smoke.

2 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Yeah but then they'll be close to their neighbours and likely smell their pot smoke.

I guess I don't see things quite as black and white as that. There is a wide range of homes in between an apartment downtown (where one would smell pot smoke) and a 20 million dollar estate in the most expensive neighbourhood in the country. Pretty sure that Tram and his blushing bride could find something they like for a paltry one or two years salary.

1 minute ago, WeneedLumme said:

I guess I don't see things quite as black and white as that. There is a wide range of homes in between an apartment downtown (where one would smell pot smoke) and a 20 million dollar estate in the most expensive neighbourhood in the country. Pretty sure that Tram and his blushing bride could find something they like for a paltry one or two years salary.

Tongue 

In 

Cheek

On 2018-03-12 at 3:45 PM, Jackalman said:

Try has two years left on his contract. So he must think we need 2 more top 10 picks?

I meant 1.5 years from now, so September 2020, just in time for training camp.

1 hour ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I meant 1.5 years from now, so September 2020, just in time for training camp.

September 2020 is 2.5 years away. 1.5 years will be around September 2019. Not trying to be a dick just seemed that you were under the impression that his contract was only for one more season when it is in fact 2 more. Hope you are right about him helping us tank for a high pick for the good of the teams future and he come back when he feels we are ready. Don’t think that’s it, but you never know I guess.

12 hours ago, aGENT said:

My dad has 10 acres out in fort Langley that he is going to sub divide over the next few years. There we go problem solved!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Attila Umbrus said:

My dad has 10 acres out in fort Langley that he is going to sub divide over the next few years. There we go problem solved!

If any of it's on the water, Try could get a nice speed boat for his commute downtown and avoid the roads :lol:

• Haha 2

I have always liked the big Russian but lately I've been slowly but steadily building a grudge against him because he's not showing loyalty to the franchise that took a chance on him. I think he needs to commit a little more to the team that drafted. I know I sound like a typical entitled Vancouverite right now, but choosing his family over us irks me :angry:

I realize this is a childish comment, but I can't help how I feel. I would still welcome him with open arms if he decides to come back.

46 minutes ago, Vanuckles said:

I have always liked the big Russian but lately I've been slowly but steadily building a grudge against him because he's not showing loyalty to the franchise that took a chance on him. I think he needs to commit a little more to the team that drafted. I know I sound like a typical entitled Vancouverite right now, but choosing his family over us irks me :angry:

I realize this is a childish comment, but I can't help how I feel. I would still welcome him with open arms if he decides to come back.

Yes you can. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2