The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

1 hour ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

There’ve been a few quotes to that effect.

Here’s one from Alexei Volkov (Avto’s GM):

I tried some reverse psychology on him the other day, I wished him well on twitter and said too bad he could't make it in the NHL. I am hoping that pisses him off and gets his competitive juices flowing....

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

What number did he wear?   I think that game was over at Jyske Bank Boxen but I did not see his name at all in the submitted gamesheet so perhaps they got a mismatch in names (?).   Knowing the number would be great.

How did he play as well (assuming he did play?).   I couldn't be in two places at same time.  

Tryamkin wears his usual # 88. He played with Hafizullin as a stay at home defenseman with zero points letting Hafizullin to join attack several times and get two assists. Hafizullin was injured before Olympic Games and did not participate.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Stierlitz said:

Tryamkin wears his usual # 88. He played with Hafizullin as a stay at home defenseman with zero points letting Hafizullin to join attack several times and get two assists. Hafizullin was injured before Olympic Games and did not participate.

If Tryamkin does want to come back, I don't see why Gaudette would (or should) hand him the #88.  If he wants to come back he better work his a** off.  I wouldn't throw down the welcome mat for him just because he changes his mind.  He needs to get in top shape and earn his spot.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

I don’t know if pissing him off is the best approach, but hey, whatever works.

Maybe up the ante and print off some images on postcard stock showing Gaudette wearing #88.

Slap on an international stamp and throw one of those postcards the mail every week:

Attn: Nikita Tryamkin

Avtomobilist Yekaterinburg 

Bolshakova st. 90, Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Region, Russia, 620144

Or if you’re really committed, you could send him a special care package. Gift ideas include a DVD of Pronger highlights, signed Willie Desjardins memorabilia, some healthy recipe cards from Cristina Sutter (Canucks team dietitian), a Utica Comets hat, a Grouse Skyride pass (just in case Gauncer isn’t available to lend a helping hand), and the lastest issue of High Times magazine.

nooooo! the idea was to provoke him to prove me wrong not keep him away forever!!!! ::D

Edited by darinbadershouldamadeit
  • Cheers 1

11 hours ago, sockeye said:

If Tryamkin does want to come back, I don't see why Gaudette would (or should) hand him the #88.  If he wants to come back he better work his a** off.  I wouldn't throw down the welcome mat for him just because he changes his mind.  He needs to get in top shape and earn his spot.

Sounds like youve been duped by Willie.

Maybe up the ante and print off some images on postcard stock showing Gaudette wearing #88.

Slap on an international stamp and throw one of those postcards the mail every week:

Or if you’re really committed, you could send him a special care package. Gift ideas include a DVD of Pronger highlights, signed Willie Desjardins memorabilia, some healthy recipe cards from Cristina Sutter (Canucks team dietitian), a Utica Comets hat, a Grouse Skyride pass (just in case Gauncer isn’t available to lend a helping hand), and the lastest issue of High Times magazine.

.. and a Willie Desjardins Bobble Head

• Cheers 1

don't forget the weekly baggie of ..... :P 

we want him to chill and fit in if he decides to return

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Show him Stecher's upcoming extension.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, darinbadershouldamadeit said:

nooooo! the idea was to provoke him to prove me wrong not keep him away forever!!!! ::D

The most basic reverse psychology trick there is. The one that everyone now knows and never concedes into. Plus the russian factor would be more like, hey some guy in america is pissing me off, ill just stay here in my home country mking millions close to my family without all the added pressure. 

Do we know if Tryamkin would need be protected for the expansion draft?

He is still under club control dispite being signed by his KHL team.  He is set to come back the summer Seattle arrives no?  So do we know if his previous NHL stint has any factor on us having to protect him since he is still under club control?

I think we all assume he's exempt but I just wanted to make sure.

18 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Do we know if Tryamkin would need be protected for the expansion draft?

He is still under club control dispite being signed by his KHL team.  He is set to come back the summer Seattle arrives no?  So do we know if his previous NHL stint has any factor on us having to protect him since he is still under club control?

I think we all assume he's exempt but I just wanted to make sure.

Dallas Stars had to protect Nishushkin so I’m gonna guess and say yes Tryamkin does but that’s just a guess so don’t hold me to anything lol

On 04/05/2018 at 10:24 PM, darinbadershouldamadeit said:

I tried some reverse psychology on him the other day, I wished him well on twitter and said too bad he could't make it in the NHL. I am hoping that pisses him off and gets his competitive juices flowing....

what a stupid, ignorant thing to do

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, darinbadershouldamadeit said:

Awwwwww, you precious snowflakes, you are so cute,

Your mommy must still hold your hands on the way to school....

Do you think his psyche is too fragile?

Let's all hug!!

Well, that deteriorated quickly.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, darinbadershouldamadeit said:

Let's all hug!!

Im sure you can get a rat lick from Marchand 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, darinbadershouldamadeit said:

Let's all hug!!

Well you found it necessary to act like a 12 year old when we merely commented on your 14 year old act.  Are you fragile?

Imagine how how a guy might feel if you are challenging his very livelihood and career. 

Besides that... is this the kind of “fan” he will want to come back to?

No sweat off my nards, but it’s still childish and it helps nobody. 

• Upvote 1

On 2018-05-04 at 10:24 PM, darinbadershouldamadeit said:

5 hours ago, darinbadershouldamadeit said:

Let's all hug!!

Pampers or cloth..?

• Haha 2