The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do you wish the Canucks could emulate the success of the Leafs right now?

freebuddy

I'm originally from the east myself, so I don't share the sense of inferiority complex that many people here have as westerner's, people of Canada's periphery region. Pity you pathetic fools. I have no problem with Toronto having success. lol.

Here on the west coast we have mountains and ocean, a warm climate, snow once a year, no acid rain because our lakes contain a compound which protects us from it , no smog cause we have less pollution and more trees in our city, not to mention we have a better hockey team compared to you guys for almost two decades now.

I'm not sure why you think we would have a inferiority complex but I see many reasons why you have yours.

Your words right back at you.

Pity you pathetic fool with your endless snow, smog, acid rain, pollution and terrible hockey team.

Here on the west coast we have mountains and ocean, a warm climate, snow once a year, no acid rain because our lakes contain a compound which protects us from it , no smog cause we have less pollution and more trees in our city, not to mention we have a better hockey team compared to you guys for almost two decades now.

I'm not sure why you think we would have a inferiority complex but I see many reasons why you have yours.

Pity you pathetic fool with your endless snow, smog, acid rain, pollution and terrible hockey team.

I found a lot of people living in Vancouver has a bit of an inferiority complex compared to Toronto. I think it had more to do with financial, profile, and reputation as a city rather than the things you cite. Also, there just are so many people from there living in Vancouver that are still Leafs fans that it's easy to rise to the bait.

Can you link me a source with the lakes containing compound to protect us from acid rain?

The Ducks seemed abysmal, just like the Flyers did against the Canucks the other night (WTF went wrong with that team). And didn't the Canucks beat the Ducks last meeting too?

And no, emulate the Leafs? lol, prepare for downhill season ender.

I found a lot of people living in Vancouver has a bit of an inferiority complex compared to Toronto. I think it had more to do with financial, profile, and reputation as a city rather than the things you cite. Also, there just are so many people from there living in Vancouver that are still Leafs fans that it's easy to rise to the bait.

Well can't argue with you there. Leaf fans are masters of the bait and aren't afraid to say it. I don't think van fans have an inferiority complex about that though, they just marvel at your cavalier approach when it comes to baiting. Sometimes you need to just lay low.

Archived