The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

2 hours ago, chilliwiggins said:

Its really nothing against brock at all, hes just the platform, its Benning and company.   Did you want to be Boston West?   didn't we do this with keenen before ?

I am also not a fan of Bennings work. I absolutely hate his trades and I hate his FA signings even more but I haven't had a problem with any of his draft picks. Konecny looks like a man possessed and he is Canadian but luckily, I think Brock will be good too. It could have been way worse. 

1 minute ago, Gooseberries said:

Did UND only play the 1 game this weekend ?

2 I think

Friday and Saturday, lost both games to UMD. Last night they got shutout.

Edited by Odd.

1 hour ago, chilliwiggins said:

he was a defensive liability in the world juniors last year and it cost the americans a chance at gold.

I think hes a couple of years away, then hes bordering on free agency which doesn't bode well for Vancouver as his team is the wild, and he was clearly disappointed at the draft

konecnys cousin horvat sure could use him as there RW.

14 hours ago, DeltaSwede said:

Ah, I see, you have no idea what you are talking about. 

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Gooseberries said:

Ah boo. thanks for the update. that's what I came here to see. not some konecny fan boy go off.

It's okay that's what chilli does. This character will never be happy with the Boeser pick even if he comes in next year and scores 25+ goals. The thought that he believes Boeser is a couple years away and gonna jump ship to Minnesota is laughable and certainly troll worthy. He can go fawn over Konecny to 29 other teams because if Boeser is the other prize then I'm sure nobody will shed a tear here. We need skill and size on our forward lines and Konecny doesn't provide the latter. I can not wait until Boeser throws that Canucks jersey on. 

On 10/30/2016 at 0:47 AM, WHL rocks said:

Boeser is going to be great, they hit one out of the park with that pick.

Just because another player made the NHL first and is doing well doesn't mean Boeser won't be better than him in  a few years. Very hard to get a sniper like him. 

He is our Giroux :D

On 10/30/2016 at 0:02 AM, TheHockeyNerds said:

I'm a huge Vancouver and philly fan. Vancouver absolutely made the right choice with Boeser. TK has been fantastic in the chel this year but let's not forget he's playing with Giroux and Voracek 

I am also sure Boeser would be putting up points next to Giroux and Voracek as well.

I can't wait to see what this guy does to the Canucks locker room. For my money, he didn't need to stay in school and prove that he is a leader and the Canucks could use that snapshot in the lineup. Next year with Stetcher and Boeser on the team is going to be fun to watch. 

https://www.nhl.com/news/brock-boeser-canucks-prospect-aims-to-improve-game/c-281175164   probably posted already but maybe not.

If Boeser is to play on the Canucks we need a play making centre - don't mention the word Sedin.  The Sedins are now so slow that their speed is measured in millimetres per hour - and that goes for Erickson, too.  Painful to watch.  No wonder they can't start shifts in their own zone.