The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Olli Juolevi | #48 | D

b3.

11 hours ago, timberz21 said:

If I remember the rumors around the draft, the Oilers were more interested in Sergachev than Juolevi and were willing to pick him at 4 I believe and when Columbus picked Dubois, they had no choice to pick Puljujarvi.

The other rumors was that they would trade down to MTL's #9 if Dubois was available at 4, with the intention of picking Sergachev at 9.

The Oilers wanted Sergachev? Well that seettles the Juolevi vs Sergachev debate

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, higgyfan said:

2-0 Knights final.  London goalie wins the game with 46 saves while his forwards only get 12 shots on Otters goalie.

That was an incredible performance by Parsons. Erie just dominated. Juolevi went head to head with the Strome/Debrincat/Raddysh line. Did a mighty fine job. Bouchard looks like a solid defenseman for a 2018 draft pick.

Just now, Ihatetomatoes said:

That was an incredible performance by Parsons. Erie just dominated. Juolevi went head to head with the Strome/Debrincat/Raddysh line. Did a mighty fine job. Bouchard looks like a solid defenseman for a 2018 draft pick.

Yes, I was about to mention that.  He really stood out defending against that line; especially Strome.  London has gotta step up their game if they want to continue to win.

Just now, higgyfan said:

Yes, I was about to mention that.  He really stood out defending against that line; especially Strome.  London has gotta step up their game if they want to continue to win.

Strome had to resort to diving against Juolevi to draw penalties to and get something going. Juolevi looked pissed after that. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

A shot difference that large leads me to believe that Erie will be to much for London to handle. That DeBrincat is some kind of skilled.. 13 points in his first 4 playoff games.  65 goals in 63 games during the regular season.  5'7 175

Isn't he a Hawk's pick too?  

17 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

A shot difference that large leads me to believe that Erie will be to much for London to handle. That DeBrincat is some kind of skilled.. 13 points in his first 4 playoff games.  65 goals in 63 games during the regular season.  5'7 175

Canucks have developed a phobia for highly skilled shorties. 

36 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

Let's hope that San Jose wins the cup and that this kid is there at 31, when we use their pick. Might be worth taking a flyer on. Put him out with some guys who have size to protect him.

1 minute ago, VegasCanuck said:

Let's hope that San Jose wins the cup and that this kid is there at 31, when we use their pick. Might be worth taking a flyer on. Put him out with some guys who have size to protect him.

Isn't he already drafted, and belongs to the Hawks?