The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hansen out 4-6 weeks with fractured ribs

Apricot

8 minutes ago, Crabcakes said:

He didn't play after the shift when he was hit by Reilly and had the fight with Kadri due to the misconduct.  Obvious, but I said it.

It could be the shoulder, concussion (whiplash) or whatever in the fight.  This is not good.

I get the impression that teams think that if they come down heavy on the Canucks physically, they will be successful.

Might have hurt one of his hands punching Kadri's "THICK NEANDERTHAL" skull?  

Hansen will be missed. He is the most consistent forward on the club.

I would love to see Benning fired due to his inability to add any toughness to our forwards over the years.... Pathetic work by our manager to leave the Sedins unprotected.... and guys like Hansen left to do this type of work...

44 minutes ago, ItsMillerTime said:

On my screen it says you made your thread first.

Thread making doesn't matter to me! As long as the Canucks news is out there for us fans to see, doesn't matter who makes them! :) 

1 hour ago, TheGuardian_ said:

concussion

That hit he took worried me.....his head bounced off the ice.

This is really bad news......he is one of our best players.....always gives his all.

Loved how he stepped in last night and stood up for Daniel.  Respect.

Get well soon Honey Badger !

I haven't been much of a Hansen fan over the years, but he has arguably been one of the top players this year, and shown a lot of toughness. That sucks that he's out of the line up. Hopefully whatever it is will heal up quick.

• -SN- locked and unlocked this topic
52 minutes ago, Kevin Biestra said:

Call me crazy, but let's throw Jordan Subban on the wing for a couple games and see what happens.

It's one of those kind of years and they sure don't seem to like him as a defenseman.

Ran out of reps  :rolleyes:

I agree with this....have been saying for awhile why not try Subban on the wing.....mgmt keeps saying he needs to work on his defensive game....well how trying him on the wing ??

Archived