The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Preference of Canuck Fans

Adarsh Sant

Team Preferences  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm interested in learning the preferences regarding the other teams in playoffs this year. Since we aren't going to be in the playoffs this year, I'm wondering which teams you want to win, and which teams you strongly dislike.

I wanted the Caps to win it all because I believe Ovi is the best goal scorer of all-time and IMO he deserves it, but with Burr going to Ottawa I have to change my vote to the Sens. Burr is just too much of a Canuck legend.

As for most hated team? I'd have to go with Boston because of Marchand, but Toronto is a close second.

I cheer for the Canadian teams most of the times, a Canadian team hasn't won the cup for a long time, it would be nice to see one of them win it this year. I want Burrows to win the cup, so my preference is Ottawa. Most Hated Team: Boston, because of Marchand.

My wife's from Ottawa, I've been to a few Sens games, a playoff game, my son got to fist bump a bunch of the players. They are my only "other" team, so it was an easy answer for me - The Habs. Haha, psych! (Sorry Mom)

Let's go pesky Sens!

Most hated is Toronto, by a long shot. I was a HUGE Ray Bourque fan as a kid, I recognise I should probably hate Boston more than Toronto, I just don't for some reason.

Beat it, Chrana.

The only other teams I like in Canada are Ottawa and Winnipeg. And with the Senators in a playoff position and getting Burrows, hope they can go far. Washington's also not a bad choice either.

Teams I hate and want to lose: Lamers, Anaheim, Boston, and Toronto

Ottawa would be ideal because of Burr. But I'd be happy to see either Montreal or Washington win as well.

Not really rooting for anyone out west this year.

And also Toronto, god damn do ever hate Toronto. I hate them more than Edmonton and I really, really hate Edmonton..

2 minutes ago, butters said:

that must be exhausting

Alf's favourite part of "1984" was the Two Minute Hate.  We have our Canucks, and the rest.  Will cheer against teams in reverse order of my hate.  Leafs vs Flames is a particularly hate filled encounter.  

52 minutes ago, Adarsh Sant said:

I'm interested in learning the preferences regarding the other teams in playoffs this year. Since we aren't going to be in the playoffs this year, I'm wondering which teams you want to win, and which teams you strongly dislike.

I wanted the Caps to win it all because I believe Ovi is the best goal scorer of all-time and IMO he deserves it, but with Burr going to Ottawa I have to change my vote to the Sens. Burr is just too much of a Canuck legend.

As for most hated team? I'd have to go with Boston because of Marchand, but Toronto is a close second.

Not really Canucks Talk. 

Moved to Around the NHL. 

I'm an unabashed Hybrid Canucks-Canadiens fan. Despite my Canucks loyalties, I did 6 years of university in Montreal and really caught some love for them as well. 

Which means that I have double the reason to hate the Bruins with the force of a thousand suns. 

28 minutes ago, Sygvard said:

I'm an unabashed Hybrid Canucks-Canadiens fan. Despite my Canucks loyalties, I did 6 years of university in Montreal and really caught some love for them as well. 

Which means that I have double the reason to hate the Bruins with the force of a thousand suns. 

I'd give you double up votes if I could. I love the Canucks and the Habs, and games at the Bell Centre are super exciting!

There's a Habs-Canucks game coming up. I'm not going. I couldn't decide what to wear, and it gave me a headache. I'll watch it on TV, and cheer for both teams.  I am going to the Bruins-Canucks game, and watch the Canucks beat the Bruins.

Archived