The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Edmonton Oilers vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Guile said:

I can't wait until Adam Gaudette arrives in Vancouver playing the same way as Dorsett, with the same infuriating grin that Jake gave Gryba after that holding call. I can just imagine how good he'd look on a line with Sutter and dorsett for his first season 

Yes!

Gaudette is often forgotten. Imho he's the dark horse in this whole organization.  He's going to be solid and he has a nose for the net. 

1 minute ago, Gloku said:

It's one game lol get a grip. The team has started out looking good the past couple of seasons. Wait until the 10-15 game mark before we really start critiquing them. Still it was nice seeing them work as one unit

Get a grip?   We wait all off season for hockey, hear all about McJesus, even in every commercial break, then manage to make him look average.   We're allowed to enjoy this game...that's kind of the point.

I guess it's too late for Sedins to take lessons from Bo's skating coach.

I think when we get some calls against us we are quick to vilify the officials. I thought they were very fair and I don't mind the new rules so far. I noticed many older players are the ones who still take swings at hands. If it cuts down on broken fingers and wrist injuries, then I'm all for it.

What an exciting game. Wow!!!!! Happy happy joy joy.

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Get a grip?   We wait all off season for hockey, hear all about McJesus, even in every commercial break, then manage to make him look average.   We're allowed to enjoy this game...that's kind of the point.

Thank you

5 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

the team was extra teamie tonight and played a real team game as a team

teamwork was the difference

I agree. The Canucks played a solid game all throughout the lineup. The effort was consistent. 

Edmonton's attempts at being physically dominant were thrown off like the cheap shirt they were. 

6 minutes ago, Gloku said:

It's one game lol get a grip. The team has started out looking good the past couple of seasons. Wait until the 10-15 game mark before we really start critiquing them. Still it was nice seeing them work as one unit

The fact that the team is not likely going to be good this year is only an extra reason to be particularly excited about the game.

Enjoy it you bout of misery.

4 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Deb, I'm outta rep. +1

4 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

They need even more gonad. I hear rats and weasels are fast. They should set up some races. People want to know.

7 minutes ago, Darius71 said:

Yes!

Gaudette is often forgotten. Imho he's the dark horse in this whole organization.  He's going to be solid and he has a nose for the net. 

Im just thinking back to prospects camp - he, along with Carcone and Molino, matched up against pettersson's line in the scrimmage and they played lights out. I can see Gaudette being that fast, physical third line matchup center who has the potential to create turnovers, burn the opposition on the counter, and just generally piss people off. He has a face like Matthew Tkatchuk - you can't help but want to forcefully invert it.

Archived