The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vasily Podkolzin | #92 | RW

8 minutes ago, Hogs & Podz said:

No dude... It's not funny.  Nothing to do with being soft.  I'm 48 years old.  I've grown up in a much less politically correct time.  In the past I probably would have laughed at your 'joke' but it doesn't mean it was okay.  It was accepted as the norm maybe but doesn't make it right.  I look back on a lot of things I said,  or heard to get a laugh and know now, that wasn't cool at all... Then or now.  Gotta change man.  Being more sensitive and compassionate isn't soft.  Nor is being insensitive, ignorant and flippant a cool or stoic thing either.  Take it or leave it.  Adapt or die on your hill... it's on you. 

Freedom of speech makes our country great, and righteous comments on your ethics are unneeded i for one don’t support men assaulting women and I’m disgusted in jakes actions and think he’s a slime ball and trust me I got a lot of mutual friends and the guy has nose beers on the normal. I for one wish everyone would stop protecting this little creepy dude 

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, LegionOfDoom said:

lmao the guy has been shut down by the team have you seen Twitter.... omg dude grow up stop standing up for criminals 

You have proof that Jake can "show him how to chop a line proper and force women into his bed"?   If so, I am sure the investigators would love to interview you.  

12 minutes ago, LegionOfDoom said:

Freedom of speech makes our country great, and righteous comments on your ethics are unneeded i for one don’t support men assaulting women and I’m disgusted in jakes actions and think he’s a slime ball and trust me I got a lot of mutual friends and the guy has nose beers on the normal. I for one wish everyone would stop protecting this little creepy dude 

Canada doesn't have Freedom of Speech.  we have Freedom of Expression

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Googlie said:

This is my last comment on this - don't dig the hole any deeper .....

https://www.cjfe.org/defamation_libel_and_slander_what_are_my_rights_to_free_expression

Great post Googlie... My only hope is that some on here take the time to read it and come to realize what may or may not be said without possibly facing the consequences for it.

• Like 1

Russia lost to Finland 1-4 in next game of EuroTour in Czech Rep. This is first loss for the Russian team in the EuroTour games this year, they won 10 games in a row. Podkolzin played on the 3rd line this time with Zernov and Galimov, with no points. Could not find some detail stats for those games, not sure how many minutes Podkolzin played in each game.

podz11.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/9/2021 at 11:47 AM, LegionOfDoom said:

Glad you can take a joke... I bet you are really fun at party’s 

i dont really know who jokes about rape or accuses a unproven player of rape/sex assault  definately no one i wanna associate with  i dunno what exactly is funny about either situation but maybe figure out whats decent its not a funny thing to joke about. 

• Cheers 2