The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Anaheim Ducks | Nov. 01, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Not Marky’s fault, we should’ve scored atleast one on the PP but without Hughes I knew that was impossible. PPQB is probably the most important position on the PP. if Hughes can’t play for an extended period of time our PP is doomed I am afraid 

• Upvote 1

The PP was horrific. Could not make a pass. Everyone gliding and just no intensity on the SHG. 

Miller was absolutely brutal today. He could not make a pass and missed the net several times. The one time he did, it's just an awful decision. Just give up possession on 3 on 3 with a low % shot on a goalie refusing to be beat. Terrible.

I don't even know what the hell to say about what I just witnessed Markstrom do. There's no words to describe it. 

Overall a horrible result considering how much they dominated.

• Haha 1
  • Wat 3

3 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

WHY is Jake Virtanen held to a different standard than every other player on this team?

Benched for the 3rd for ****ing WHAT?

Getting tired of the mishandling of Jake.  The kids been producing and playing well.   Nope still benched.

Yeah we were generating so many shots before he got benched. We already had Hughes out, why be shortchanged 2 guys?