The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Maple Leafs @ Canucks - Dec 10, 2019 - 7pm Pacific - Live on SNET

Rate this topic

Jack in the box

8 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Don't be so ridiculous.

The leafs played a 7pm pacific game against the Canucks in 1937.....come on......

:ph34r:

think some one posted it was 2006, but still wth is what up with that.

• Cheers 1

Somebody mentioned the betting line earlier ... here's Dom L's (from the Athletic) % for today's games.  The Canucks are slight underdogs 48% - 52% but I think they'll win.  His "predictions" aren't perfect by the favo(u)rite wins about 65%- 68% of the time.  Home ice is usually worth 5%, so the Leafs getting a bit of a bump to be favo(u)red by 2%.   It's basically a ranking of all the players projected to be into the line up.  Rest is a big factor, the Leafs & Canucks are both coming off 2 days rest so that negates some of the 5% home ice advantage.  Goalies are another big factor.

Screen-Shot-2019-12-10-at-9.12.54-AM.png

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:
ha·tred
noun

1. intense dislike or ill will.

loath·ing

noun

1. a feeling of intense dislike or disgust; hatred.

That is how I feel about those disgusting leafs.   Jealousy?  Yeah ok.....:picard:

Hatred is usually based on not liking someone or something. (ie: I hate the Leafs as a team, because they’re the Leafs) 

Jealousy is based on comparison to which you are bitter about something or someone. (ie: I hate the Leafs because they get more media attention from other Canadian cities)

That is jealousy.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Stewie_vomit_zpsdqjoypiw.gif.92c3ad6964ae67e4683ca22f4620a1fc.gif

Is he serious? I’ve never been jealous of the Maple Laughs and never will be. What have they ever accomplished since ‘67? The only thing anyone should feel is pity for that joke of a franchise (Ha! Not me, I will never feel sorry for them)

It’s the fact that they are constantly shoved down our throats when we’d rather hear more about other Canadian teams. It’s not jealousy; it’s flat out annoyance. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

4 minutes ago, shiznak said:

Hatred is usually based on not liking someone or something. (ie: I hate the Leafs as a team, because they’re the Leafs) 

Jealousy is based on comparison to which you are bitter about something or someone. (ie: I hate the Leafs because they get more media attention from other Canadian cities)

That is jealousy.

I am not jealous of you.

I may hate or loath you.

::D

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, SergioMomesso said:

Gotta stay outta the box. They got guys that can put the puck in the net. 

and Beagle, Schaller need to be on their game tonight in shutdown/ PK and expect to see the Crazy Eight line 26-18-88 make some noise again crashing the net and the boards

Our depth is what will win this game.