The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]: Canucks vs Isles, Feb. 1st, 2020, 10 PST on SNP

Rate this topic

Qwags

9 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Boy I really hope Ferland is 100% and ready to go when he gets back. This whole situation is bad in every aspect. Concerned for his health, the team misses his game & you feel bad for him.

As far as the deadline, we shouldn't be selling off assets in an attempt to improve the team RN. This isn't the year. If we can add something that helps without giving up a ton (in the bigger picture) that would be great.

The team has constantly said his latest stint away from the team was not concussion related haven't they? If so, what is the cause of him being out if it is concussion or symptom related absence?

11 minutes ago, hobart16 said:

MSG broadcast has Jennifer Botterill and Shannon Hogan handling the commentary and analysis during breaks.  I think they have a third woman who does inside the arena commentary too, AJ Miezcko (no warranty on spelling) though I haven't heard from her yet.  And the play by play guy Brendan Burke is the former Utica Comets announcer.  Burke is great; Butch Goring is quite a homer.   

Burke was awesome.  He was the only guy on the Comets broadcasts so had to do colour commentary as well.  Would have been FAR better than Abbot or Batchelor, whose voices are extremely grating.

2 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

you can be tall but if you play like Charmin your just Taylor Pylon version. 8.4. Big bodied forwards in the bottom 6 will only succeed if they play with an edge, fore check hard and finish their checks. Your height doesn't gift you an NHL roster spot

User was worried that the line will lack size with Bailey. I said hes 6'4"

I dont see the issue here. Nothing was said about grit. Stop butting in if you guys cant read the entire convo. &^@#ing annoying