The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Leafs Feb 29 2020 - 4:00 Pacific - HNIC - Leap Year Edition

Rate this topic

xereau

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

When you think of Matthews and Marner, Do the Canucks have that superstar? I know that we Pettersson but he doesn't seem in that category yet, will he get there who knows.

Eichel and Mackinnon weren’t stars till their like 5th seasons.

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

When you think of Matthews and Marner, Do the Canucks have that superstar? I know that we Pettersson but he doesn't seem in that category yet, will he get there who knows.

Yes.  We have this guy named Quinn...have you met him yet?  

/end train of thought

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

stop trolling!!!

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I've been sick of seeing him disgrace our sport ever since he decided HNIC was an appropriate platform to criminally slander Alex Burrows.  If he goes ice fishing, I hope he falls in.

He has made amends with Burrows. Burr has forgiven him, and it's time to move on. Don't have to like him, but he doesn't deserve the hate he gets from our fanbase.

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 3

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I've been sick of seeing him disgrace our sport ever since he decided HNIC was an appropriate platform to criminally slander Alex Burrows.  If he goes ice fishing, I hope he falls in.

There was nothing “Criminal” about what he said regarding Burrows.