The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Coyotes - Wednesday March 4th 2020 at 7:30 PST - "Please don't lose again" Edition

Rate this topic

Salter

1 minute ago, wai_lai416 said:

lol losing ur starting goalie shouldn't be an excuse to play like crap.. arizona lost their goalie for a quarter of the season and they are still staying afloat.. pittsburgh did just fine losing their starting goalie.. i mean hell carolina lost both their goalie and then went on to only give up 9 shots in 28 mins.. demko is playing great this game.. but not exactly a recipe for success when you are giving up 30+ shots before the 3rd period lol

Except Marky is the reason why we even have a chance at playoffs. 

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Petey Castiglione said:

Keep Jake with Bo pls.

What?  Eriksson is there, lol.

Never understood why LE saw the position and minutes he has this season. Roussel has fallen off this year, and we've had injuries... I know, we couldn't necessarily waive him, but putting him out there with Bo?  Crazy, imo.  He doesn't play the same was as Horvat and Pearson and he lacks the intensity and finish the top 2 lines need.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Defend Demko here.  That was dirty.

Not even remotely close to being dirty.

Hall was tangled up with Tanev and BOTH skates of Hall’s and Tanev’s were up.

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, J-23 said:

Worst part is I think he was being serious.

I dunno... His last post about him being a millennial confirmed to me he's a troll. An unfunny one, but a troll nonetheless. 

He should try something else. Pretend he's big bird or Oscar the grouch or something would be funnier.

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, Canucklehead53 said:

Looking at the forum you wouldn’t think Demko has had a decent game...but really he has, WE NEED DEMKO to have a chance tonight

Yeah, he played well. That first goal was fluke as hell. 

• Cheers 1

I turned the game on just in time to see that...who the fu@# said Taylor Hall is not that kind of player. That wasn’t an accident!  Run Keumper and make it clear!  Take out someone. For Christ sake Bo, be a captain and man up here