The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs New York Islanders | Mar. 10, 2020 7 PM PDT | Canucks For Kids Telethon

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

18 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

image.png.f845c1dc7052600d522db412f284d508.png

Demko 45th overall in wins. And many goalies about as young as him.

I like the guy but he needs to play better.

He has played really solid the last 3 games. Got hung out to dry by letting players have time and space in the slot on pretty much every goal against vs Colorado, Columbus, and tonight.

He has given the Canucks a chance to win each game thats all anyone can expect.

1 minute ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

10. You will respect the personal privacy of players/management(past and present) and their families.

Discussions about players or management that have nothing to do with hockey (including talking about how good looking the players are) are strongly discouraged. You will not post personal and/or private pictures of players/management.

This includes Players Wives. 

Keep it classy CDC. 

Are you denying my my man-crush of Tanev And his beautiful smile?

How dare you!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Big Mac is exactly the kind of young player we've needed since Kass left.

A big body that can skate, fight if need be, and provide some offense. All at a cheap price point from the bottom of the lineup. (Atleast for now) 

He’s from PEI offer him a dozen beer and some Mary Browns and he’ll never leave 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Davathor said:

Thanks, edited my post already. Pretty vague reference to a mediocre site but OK

Fair. 

Just funny from a site with guys that can sometimes be quite smug (tho plenty of good media guys have come through there aswell)

Edited by Smashian Kassian
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

10. You will respect the personal privacy of players/management(past and present) and their families.

Discussions about players or management that have nothing to do with hockey (including talking about how good looking the players are) are strongly discouraged. You will not post personal and/or private pictures of players/management.

This includes Players Wives. 

Keep it classy CDC. 

Can we talk about the mods?