21. @Peaches

22. @HashtagNucks

23. @JAY JAY

24. @CanucksLegacy

25. @Go Faulk Yourself

26. @shiznak

Spoiler

Man this is some bull$&!#. 

Feeling targetted because I let everyone know I'm way more busy than in the summer and now certain players are using my absence to their advantage knowing I won't have the opportunity to properly defend myself.

I posted a few reads early on when I was wicked tired from a hockey tourney and probably not making a lot of sense and have been ass pounded for it.

112's oddly focused on me. Like she hasn't even bothered to hunt anyone else, just commits to an endless flogging of me for an entire round which is totally out of character for tp 112. TP 112 hunts and hunts identifying multiple targets, she doesn't just focus on one guy. A weak and occupied player to boot.

&^@# you guys fir not even calling her out on this single minded attack of hers. It's totally out of character.

Z's vote on me is bull$&!# too. They can oh my god you're dumb all they want, but theyve contributed nothing outside of a targeted attack on a guy who admitted to not having a ton of time.

Still don't know what's going on with falc and bj. Going back and forth there.

Ceres is not the player he used to be. You havent questioned 112 even once ffs.

Now IRL I've got a dinner meeting to attend and won't be home until about 830. Until then I'll leave you all with this-

You're a bunch of cunts

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
10 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Hoggers and TL making their return!! :wub: I'm so excited. 

Still working on convincing one-twelve to play in this.

If you can get eleventy-two back in here, I'm gonna have to do my best AV impression just so I can get tunneled hard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Ceres said:
  Hide contents

Man this is some bull$&!#. 

Feeling targetted because I let everyone know I'm way more busy than in the summer and now certain players are using my absence to their advantage knowing I won't have the opportunity to properly defend myself.

I posted a few reads early on when I was wicked tired from a hockey tourney and probably not making a lot of sense and have been ass pounded for it.

112's oddly focused on me. Like she hasn't even bothered to hunt anyone else, just commits to an endless flogging of me for an entire round which is totally out of character for tp 112. TP 112 hunts and hunts identifying multiple targets, she doesn't just focus on one guy. A weak and occupied player to boot.

&^@# you guys fir not even calling her out on this single minded attack of hers. It's totally out of character.

Z's vote on me is bull$&!# too. They can oh my god you're dumb all they want, but theyve contributed nothing outside of a targeted attack on a guy who admitted to not having a ton of time.

Still don't know what's going on with falc and bj. Going back and forth there.

Ceres is not the player he used to be. You havent questioned 112 even once ffs.

Now IRL I've got a dinner meeting to attend and won't be home until about 830. Until then I'll leave you all with this-

You're a bunch of cunts

That's mine!

Lmao

What a beauty

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1