The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues game 5 | Aug. 19, 2020, 7:30pm | Series tied 2-2

Rate this topic

cuporbust

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Lol come on people, what did you honestly expect going into this series against the defending Stanley Cup champions and one of the favourites to win it all again?  This Canucks team is just starting their journey.  Its their first taste of the playoffs.  Give it 2 or 3 years when this core hits their prime.

They aren't the favourite. Maybe you have never heard of the Avalanche.

Just now, JoshuaGuy said:

As long as the Canucks don't wilt and still bring it this series I'm happy with their playoffs. St Louis is just that damn good. 

yup

effort has to be there.  they dont have the depth, size or skill to match blues.  

4 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Ugg, we're just laying down and dying.

Mistakes. We're just too young. Petterson is no where to be seen.

Cuz he’s got Pearson and Ericksson as wingers. Both ice cold since the Minnesota series. Green just won’t take Loui outta the top six. Pearson is a perimeter player and Loui isnt gonna drive any offence 

• Vintage 1

Just now, Tracksuit said:

The ufas signings over the past 4 years have been total busts. 
Myers the only exception. (Most of the time) 

JB is great at the draft but..... hurtin with his UFA's........  broken down older players....

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Brock Botanen said:

Tryamkin would be a force to reckon with against anyone. It blows my mind how many people have given up on this guy. He was insanely good defensively as a rookie and he is really fast for his size. He breaks up 2 on 1s with ease. He would be a perfect fit with Hughes as it would allow Hughes to take more risk in the Ozone

Yeah I don't understand the random hate. Like jealous ex boyfriend's. He'd be welcome AF in this series. 

• Like 2