The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Aug. 25, 2020 | Series tied 1-1

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

31 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"We had a great response, everybody was blocking shots and doing whatever it takes to win. Our line-up was great tonight, top to bottom. I’m just trying to do my part and I’ve been fortunate to put the puck in the net. We knew we had to be better. We showed we can play with them. Marky stood on his head as well. We knew how it felt when they were winning, laughing and having a good time on the bench. We keep that in the back of our head... It was a lot quieter and we're going to try and keep it that way." - Horvat

I just love our captain's firm response with silent rage.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

I hate to pick on a guy after a great team win, but Brock was noticeably our worse player tonight. 

he lost a lot of puck battles, looked slow af and was invisible for preety much the entire game.

If he can show up in this series i think we'll have too much fire power for the Knights. 

Boeser for some reason is becoming 2012-2018 Daniel Sedin. A shooter that rather be a play maker. Good news is he ain't that bad at it either.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Vanuckles said:

Can't copy/paste a quote?

here's a sample - the are all over the article

Here's a guest pass https://theathletic.com/gp/n6vh8mdg4f

Don’t be soft there bud, that wasn’t even a hit!” – Vegas bench chirps Elias Pettersson after Pettersson was knocked off his skates on a neutral zone rush attempt in the first period of Game 1.

All &^@#ing night, baby!” – Vegas’ Reaves after hitting Canucks forward Motte mid-way through the first period of Game 1. If you listen toward the end of this clip, you can hear the Vegas bench carrying on during the line change.

Two minutes because he wouldn’t stay on his &^@#ing feet?” – Vegas bench complains to the officials after forward Nick Cousins is assessed a two-minute penalty for tripping J.T. Miller.

Bawk, bawk, bawk!” – Definitely Reaves bawking at Roussel. Reaves bawked at various Canucks skaters multiple times, with one being picked up by television microphones:

Edited by Cali Canuck
  • Cheers 1