The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VGK @ Canucks - GAME 6 - Sept 3 2020 - 6:45PM Pacific - SNET, NBC, NHLTV

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

For me, I don't dwell on this as "sad".  Some damn good memories along the way in this list...and despite "losing", those remain.

Meh, it’s like getting lucky every 7 years or so when your friends are getting on a regular basis but I guess the less you get it the stronger the memories will be. For me, I’ve washed everything away with beer long, long ago.

7 minutes ago, Vermette9 said:

Yeah just saw they recalled Jake keilly !!! What is going on ? Demko down too ?

Demko is fine but I believe we need to have 3 goalies ready in the bubble and we only have two healthy right now. So the idea was to summon MDP but he is unfit to play. That is what I’m and many others I’m sure are wondering about how he could be injured when he was an emergency recall in case one of our 3 goalies got injured. Which now we need another goalie to recall hence the WHO THE !$&@ is Jake Keilly. A good Minnesota  boy that’s who!

Edited by EP Phone Home
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Googlie said:

And ties Auston Matthews, Johnny Gaudreau and 18 yr old Sam Bennett !!!!!

2 points and surpasses every #1 draft pick since MacKinnon in 2013

Please let it be so.... please, please, please... Wouldn't it just be magic :)

• Like 3

Just now, EP Phone Home said:

Demko is fine but I believe we need to have 3 goalies ready in the bubble and we only have two healthy right now. So the idea was to summon MDP but he is unfit to play. That is what I’m and many others I’m sure are wondering about how he could be injured when he was an emergency recall in case one of our 3 goalies got injured. Which now we need another goalie to recall hence the WHO THE !$&@ is Jake Keilly. A good Saskatchewan boy that’s who!

If he’s a Saskatchewan boy, I’m sure he can drive a tractor, and driving one of those isn’t that much different to a zamboni 

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Sad.

Why so?

2 teams reach final each year x 50 years = 100 Chances

30ish teams get an avg of 3 trips to the final each in 50 years. 

We’re only slightly below average, all trips have been crazy exciting and we’re poised for our 4th trip this year or some year soon. 

All good

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

Why so?

2 teams reach final each year x 50 years = 100 Chances

30ish teams get an avg of 3 trips to the final each in 50 years. 

We’re only slightly below average, all trips have been crazy exciting and we’re poised for our 4th trip this year or some year soon. 

All good

I’m sad about our playoff appearances or should I say lack there of.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, peaches5 said:

I doubt it Domi is currently playing on the 3rd line. He needs top 6 minutes to be effective and the trade would more likely be Virtanen, Gaudette + for Domi.

Jake also needs top 6 minutes to be effective, offensively. But nobody ever says that, they just say he sucks. This trade very likely would look really bad for us if they play Jake top 6 and his numbers match or pass Domi's.