The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VGK @ Canucks - GAME 6 - Sept 3 2020 - 6:45PM Pacific - SNET, NBC, NHLTV

Rate this topic

xereau

12 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I was once on Bill Foley's estate in Sonoma. He has an entire appellation called Chalk hill. It's unreal, he has the worlds largest indoor equestrian facility in the world. He can host indoor horse polo. He has giant hot tubs for the athletes to sooth their muscles after a match. By athletes I mean the horses. Although he seemed nice and helped us find our way off his giant property, I actually got lost on his private roads, I can say he has enough in this life and does not need any more wins in these playoffs for his lousy hockey team.

Go Nucks!

Not only did Butthead give Vegas the keys to the kingdom, he only had to pay 1/2 a billion bucks.

Doubled his money the day he signed on.

Whatever happens tonight....happens.....but they definitely need to play better, Demko will hopefully be stellar again.....would love a game 7 as the Canucks are providing some needed entertainment whilst in lockdown hell....GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Would any of you graphic geniuses like to incorporate some of these images and color schemes onto my '53 pickup?

I'd very much appreciate your ideas and even if we don't get it on the truck, it would be cool to see what you come up with.

I've tried to get it done commercially but the local guys have declined due to copyright type issues.

I haven't been able to get a response from the Canucks at all on this issue, so I could not put their minds at ease.

Since it's a '53, I want to incorporate Bo's 53, and then, of course, 43, and 40, and Johnny Canuck (with the stick).

Anybody got any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

And, GO BO GO !!

53 photo-41897.jpg

john canuck with stick.jpg

74_JohnnyCanuckLogo_tophockeywallpapers_1920x1200.jpg

• Cheers 1

I'm sure this Canucks roster is pretty tight after this "bubble" experience. Seeing one of them announce the starting lineup before each game, them all laughing and having fun, the way they celebrate wins. It's unfortunate that some may not be back next season. It's been a bit of a magical run (so far). I almost forgot they had to beat MIN  3 games to even make the playoffs, and then once in, knocking off the defending champs. So, why not continue the magic? Get under Marchessault's skin, let him take bad penalties.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

Would any of you graphic geniuses like to incorporate some of these images and color schemes onto my '53 pickup?

I'd very much appreciate your ideas and even if we don't get it on the truck, it would be cool to see what you come up with.

I've tried to get it done commercially but the local guys have declined due to copyright type issues.

I haven't been able to get a response from the Canucks at all on this issue, so I could not put their minds at ease.

Since it's a '53, I want to incorporate Bo's 53, and then, of course, 43, and 40, and Johnny Canuck (with the stick).

And, GO BO GO !!

53 photo-41897.jpg

Gorgeous truck!

Just now, Knucklehd said:

Gorgeous truck!

Thanks man.

Had it for quite awhile and from the first day it came out of the paint shop, I've wanted to do Johnny Canuck facing forward on each door panel.

Then when Bo came on board with his "53" it just added to the wish list.

But nobody will touch it.

Need some dark web voodoo or something.

We need to at least match the energy and drive Vegas will play with tonight if not exceed it, if we hope to force a game 7. If we can't do that, I do not like our chances, no matter how well Demko plays.

We dodged a bullet last game. I am expecting a big time performances from Miller, Bo and Hughes. The latter has been contained in this series for the most part and hasn't been as dynamic offensively. We will need him to work his magic tonight, both at 5 on 5 and the PP.

Go Nucks Go!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

Thanks man.

Had it for quite awhile and from the first day it came out of the paint shop, I've wanted to do Johnny Canuck facing forward on each door panel.

Then when Bo came on board with his "53" it just added to the wish list.

But nobody will touch it.

Need some dark web voodoo or something.

I want one!

17 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

And, GO BO GO !!

53 photo-41897.jpg

Now THAT is a truck.

• Thanks 1