The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VGK @ Canucks - GAME 6 - Sept 3 2020 - 6:45PM Pacific - SNET, NBC, NHLTV

Rate this topic

xereau

I want to see the Canucks have more back pressure and hold their own blue line better. Vegas entry into our zone is far too easy and we need to make it harder for them to gain control in our end.

The boys will give everything they have, and maybe more, to win this one and that is all any of us can ask.

6 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

I want to see a flurry on their net tonight ... damn right.

Looks like Lehner. That would mean MAF or a very tired Lehner for game 7. If Marky can't go, Demko would be fresh and just getting comfortable.

You get the feeling Vegas is gonna come out like this is their game 7, if we can score first and weather the storm I think will be huge, given how they seem to get frustrated and unravel quite quickly.

• Cheers 1

And if the unfortunate result happens tonight, at least it’s been a beauty of a day. It could be the one and only time we see a playoff games in early September. Still Summer in the City. Just soak it all in and enjoy the ride win or lose folks.

0AB58898-F4E4-48B3-B35D-BCC4B53BAD33.jpeg

Edited by EP Phone Home
  • Like 3
  • Cheers 1

5 hours ago, UKNuck96 said:

You can not rely on others to feed you goals, you also need to get yourself clear and open for a pass and even if that’s the case the lane from the passing player isn’t always open, 

sometime he may get in the right place but citing one example doesn’t really change the fact that if he was shooting more, driving to the net more it would be more reflective either by points or by the eye test.

im no jake hater but he has been invisible this series 

everyone on team other than boeser petey horvat and hughes and miller have been invisible this series. i'm just saying theres always alot of virtanen hate on here. When  theres a bunch of underperforming players on the team that should be called out  as well. Like pearson sutter and rousell are paid well to perform  show up where are they ?

Edited by canuktravella
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, canuktravella said:

everyone on team other than boeser petey horvat and hughes and miller have been invisible this series. imjust saying theres always alot of virtanen hate on here  when theres a bunch of uderperforming players on the team that should be called out  as well. Like pearson sutter and rousell are paid well to perform  show up where are they  

They are outmatched given Vegas' incredible depth. If our top 6 is not scoring, we are in trouble. Vegas almost has an entire team of line 2. eventually the cap will even them out but they started with a huge advantage compared to earlier expansion teams.

• Thanks 1