The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ VGK - GAME 7 WCSF - Sept 4 2020 - 6pm PACIFIC - SNET, NBC, NHLTV

Rate this topic

xereau

2 minutes ago, Maddogy said:

Being a hockey fan for over 20 years, you learned to accept that there is nothing that a fan can do to control the outcome. It is in the hands of god now. Whichever way the puck bounces tonight, it is fate. 

Well I hope god is a bro and big fan of the Canucks 

1 hour ago, Tre Mac said:

If it was from our Switzerland friends I'd say that's not coffee that's melted chocolate.

Only the kids are drinking chocolate. We drink coffee like everybody else, but usually with plenty of homemade fruit spirit.

They sell coffee like this even at hockeygames, it helps well against the cold temperatures.

• Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, Maddogy said:

Being a hockey fan for over 20 years, you learned to accept that there is nothing that a fan can do to control the outcome. It is in the hands of god now. Whichever way the puck bounces tonight, it is fate. 

It ain't in the hands of god...up to whichever team scores more plain and simple

Got to wonder the psyche of Vegas, didn't they lose a series last year when they were up 3-1? Shooting 90 shots on net and only able to get one by Demko. 

Everyone saying Thatcher needs a good sleep last night, but I'm sure he slept well. The Vegas players though, probably a pretty restless sleep. 

• Like 1