The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Virtanen Qualified

Provost

4 minutes ago, Noseforthenet said:

Well, that doesn't change the fact that he was being shopped for a pick. What's his worth on the open market then, slick? 2nd? Nope? 3rd? Not looking like that either. 

I guess Laine isn't worth anything either since he wasn't traded, right?

Another blah argument. Next time just blow hard into the air, it'll be just as convincing. 

Edited by Moose Nuckle
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 1

37 minutes ago, Moose Nuckle said:

I guess Laine isn't worth anything either since he wasn't traded, right?

Another blah argument. Next time just blow hard into the air, it'll be just as convincing. 

Laine wasn't being shopped for a pick.... Damn man, your stupid makes my head hurt.:picard:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Noseforthenet said:

Laine wasn't being shopped for a pick.... Damn man, your stupid makes my head hurt.:picard:

Right, they were trading him for a defenseman so by your logic he isnt worth as much as Ben Hutton because he hasn't been traded yet.

The fact my point made you cringe just doubles down how terrible your argument is. All I did was repeat it back to you.

Edited by Moose Nuckle

On 10/7/2020 at 7:15 AM, sassbs said:

Get rid of this bum!!  Why do you guys have such a hard on for this kid???  I don’t understand it.  He is such an under achiever and play offs just proved it.  Now he’s going to sign for a few mill a year!?  

I’ll await everyone’s confused face but you know I’m right 

Please enlighten us on which NHL player than can give us 30+ points and cost only 1.5-2 mil/season? 

• Cheers 1

Well! 

I think that all canucks supporters are important, but as a long term season ticket holder (despite the fact that i lose money on every game that I cannot attend) I hope that the management understand that we like Jake. We.... being the long term supporters who put their money up every year have watched as he has consistently improved his game and has been rewarded with more and better ice time. When he is played on lines with talented players he does not let us down. Or of course we could roll the dice and Replace him with  some has- been. Jake is a part of a rebuild that has been quite successful and it would be a pity if we traded away one of our only two local players because of a lack of patience. 

4 hours ago, Law of Goalies said:

Please enlighten us on which NHL player than can give us 30+ points and cost only 1.5-2 mil/season? 

We all saw how he played during the season.  Wonderful!!   However. he is extremely inconsistent and frustrating.  He has all the tools to do some serious damage yet he does nothing of the sort.  
The playoffs made it rather clear as well.  

Would you rather have someone who puts up less points but is a wrecking ball, or someone who puts up high number of points and floats around all day.  Maybe throwing a hit after the whistle and costing a penalty.  

2 mill for Raymond 2.0  sorry I can’t get excited like you.  

10 hours ago, Chickenspear said:

Virtanen was going for a change, and his legs were still in the door when Boeser went in. Not on him.

actually he was fully inside still not seated but inside nonetheless , and like every other player, took his time closing the door.  

57 minutes ago, sassbs said:

We all saw how he played during the season.  Wonderful!!   However. he is extremely inconsistent and frustrating.  He has all the tools to do some serious damage yet he does nothing of the sort.  
The playoffs made it rather clear as well.  

Would you rather have someone who puts up less points but is a wrecking ball, or someone who puts up high number of points and floats around all day.  Maybe throwing a hit after the whistle and costing a penalty.  

2 mill for Raymond 2.0  sorry I can’t get excited like you.  

actually he was fully inside still not seated but inside nonetheless , and like every other player, took his time closing the door.  

Take a look at the replay, you can clearly see his skates still in the doorway. No time to close the door