The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The center of your happiness (share)

Rush17

Playing team sports brings a feeling of unity, comradery, and friendship that gives me great joy and happiness, soccer in particular these days. Generally any physical activity gives me a euphoric feeling as well so I just enjoy exercise.

I have a similar feeling when I am with my family; spending time with those that support you unequivocally and want the best for you is the greatest.

• Cheers 1

My relationship with my wife. Raising a daughter. Sometimes work. 

Coping, in winter thats easy. Skiing, as much as we can fit in. Watching the Canucks. 

Seeing snow on the mountains has given me a pretty big perk up. 

• Cheers 2

There's no doubt that my faith is the most unlimited source of happiness in my life, though I would be lying if I said I didn't sometimes ignore it a bit too much. I often find that when I spend more time reading the Bible or praying I get surprised at how much my mood and perspective improves.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Went in with my siblings + parents and bought a house over the Summer. Moved in beginning of September. I'm extremely fortunate.

I live with my brother/sister & her BF. Its alot more responsibility, but just trying taking care of things day-to-day & trying improve the place brings great satisfaction. My brother also has a dog (big bernese mountain dog) that has sorta become mine aswell. Having him around everyday is awesome.

I got back to playing hockey recently - 3 on 3 - with some close friends & a few guys off my beer league team. Its a small group but we play twice a week. Been a really nice change from earlier in the pandemic. Love being out there skating again.

Also I'm making plans to do a bunch of work on my old truck after Winter. Gunna be putting on the road soon to get through the snow, but I got some ideas for it afterward - so that should be a fun project.

Then just having a couple of my close friends to talk to & hang around with. Now that I got the place we usually have a beer & play games once a week. 

Overall things are pretty good since the move. Can't complain!

Great thread BTW! @Rush17

Edited by Smashian Kassian
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2