Kings, Habs, Ducks, Whalers

_________

Panthers, Caps, Yotes, Tbay, Devils, Wild

_________

Gross: Vegas, Leafs, BJs

_________

Didn't get the memo: Oilers, Red Wings, Isles

_________

Mediocre: The rest. I would have liked to see the Canucks use a different logo.

Edited by I.Am.Ironman

I like the Kings, Devils, and Avs ones. Caps too.

I get what Dallas, Minny, and the Canes did. Seems lazy, but well executed.

Nucks is okay, I would have liked them to have dug back further. The flying skate with white/blue/green for example. Or a flying V in those colours. 

Edited by Coconuts
  • Cheers 1

When i heard it would be the gradient jersey i was prepared to hate it, but looking at it now.. i don't mind, i think it looks clean and would probably look better in full gear.

that being said... If there was ever a time to make a Johnny Canuck jersey.. now would've been it! 

canucks-horvat-johnny-canuck

or the white skate jersey!

Pavel Bure

4 hours ago, The Lock said:

The funny thing is I only agree with one of those (Colorado) being among the best looking. LA's jersey kind of made me gag. It's amazing how people have different tastes.

The Carolina one with the grey to me is by far the best. I would also place us top 5.

True. To each their own.

I've just always been a fan of the purple and gold colour scheme and being originally from LA and it's history with the Lakers as well, I felt the colors represented the city well. The design and the logo also both look really clean to me.

Just like how I think the blue and green fits Vancouver perfectly.

I think ours is alright but I would've preferred some type of fusion with the skate logo on the jersey instead. It could've been a pretty cool nod to both the Linden era and the WCE era.

Cheers.

Edited by PetterssonOrPeterson
  • Cheers 1

8 hours ago, Kevin Biestra said:

Wow, looking at the rest of these for comparison, the Canucks really did a good job.  Most of these jerseys are the stuff you have to pick up with a little plastic bag when you walk your dog in the park.

I agree, they look look terrible knocks off. Except Avalanche. Those are beautiful. Couple of other good ones but yah most really look terrible. 

The Nordiques jersey is simply fabulous. After that, I'm a big fan of the Canucks and Canadiens.

Wish people would stop complaining about the Orca logo - its a fantastic representation of Vancouver, regardless of its origins. Too many people are stuck in the past. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1