The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

5 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Why is it a laugh?

If he blocked testing...

What's next ? he deserves to be shot.

I think he’s got the virus, right?  It has a 100% kill rate on orange ass clowns with tiny hands.  He’s dead already.  

• Haha 2
  • Wat 1

8 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Is it fake?

Real question, it's a massive accusation against him. Please respond to why you posted this gif, just what to know what you do

Who knows? The political enviroment in the states is toxic between the Left and right. 100,000 accusations and Outrage pushed and it turns out to be fake/Misleading. Everyone has a source to go with their opinion/ narrative 

If this $&!# didn't happen with everything,every hour then maybe it'd be believable.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Who knows? The political enviroment in the states is toxic between the Left and right. 100,000 accusations and Outrage pushed and it turns out to be fake/Misleading. Everyone has a source to go with their opinion/ narrative 

If this $&!# didn't happen with everything,every hour then maybe it'd be believable.

So you don't know if it is Fake News?

Thanks for your reply, I understand your opinion. 

I've said a couple times now, and I am not an angry man...but if this is true, if Trump decided against testing for his reelection motives. That should be it for him, game over, his influence is sick in the first place. This makes him a killer. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I think he’s got the virus, right?  It has a 100% kill rate on orange ass clowns with tiny hands.  He’s dead already.  

I don't know fella.

You taking this serious or do you think it's all fake blah blah as some claim?

I'm not quite as vintage as you but I'm old enough and have many older relatives.

2 hours ago, Russ said:

Well guess my wife gets a couple extra weeks from work when she gets back from hawaii.  I will probably have to go pickup her work laptop though so she can continue doing work.

Wonder how this will affect daycare for me :S

Mine is due back next week as well.  She just got in touch with work today, they are forcing her to work from home.  Setting her up a nifty laptop and everything

1 hour ago, naslund.is.king said:

Coronavirus Vaccine Made In Saskatchewan Canada Is Now In The Testing Stages

https://www.narcity.com/news/ca/sk/coronavirus-vaccine-made-in-saskatchewan-is-now-in-the-testing-stages

COVID-19 cancels hockey. Canada cancels COVID-19.

kind of ironic. according to our daughter who is a nurse in saskatoon, Saskatchewan is a covid free province, as of 2 days ago. 

The most important news obviously:

Plenty of toilet paper to go around, Canada’s biggest producer says

It has been one of the enduring images of the COVID-19 pandemic: empty toilet paper shelves in stores around the world as fearful citizens stockpile staples for long home stays.

But the head of Canada’s largest producer of toilet tissue says that despite a jump in demand, there’s no shortage of product in Canada.

“We’ve got all the raw material, we’ve got all the assets running, we have all the production, our sites are at full capacity to recover from this spike," said Dino Bianco, chief executive officer of Mississauga-based Kruger Products LP, maker of Cashmere and Purex brand toilet paper, which has a 33-per-cent market share. (Kruger also makes Scotties facial tissues, the market leader in its category, and Sponge Towels paper towels.) “You’re going to see it catch up in days and weeks."...

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-plenty-of-toilet-paper-to-go-around-canadas-biggest-producer-kruger/

• Haha 2