The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT - Page 136] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton McDavids | January 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN, SN1

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

All the doubters on OJ, his poise, vision, and positioning is fantastic. He's going to be a beauty. 

I still remember arguing with some dude a year ago about trading Joulevi for Roslovic. Patience is the virtue. So happy OJ has arrived 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

Boeser skating well ... not the slug he was for too much of last season. D looks decent. Hoglander going to be fun to watch. 

I think he played hurt and was literally hobbled but he looks sharp so far. 

Edited by hobart16
  • Cheers 2

Great first period. You can tell everyone is rusty. The breakout pass was a struggle but to be expected without preseason games. In regards to Virtanen. Whats happened to his physical game? Canucks could use a power forward like Josh Anderson. Virtanen looks so disinterested. Its early, but I dont know if Virtanen will ever have that drive. he needs to hit and use his body

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boest-er said:

I hope Jake shows some more effort in the next period, he'd be amazing if he works out

At this point i think what we see is what we get. Still a serviceable 3rd line guy but I’m beyond waiting for the next Bertuzzi to break out.