The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 27, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

9 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

never had one of those crazy ones where they stack it up with onion rings and stuff.

Hmmm - Outback's blooming onion.  I miss those with California banning dining in or outside (restrictions being lifted today, so I have that to look forward to!!!)

• Cheers 1

Love the outcome, but man what a roller coaster team.

Just a fire show in our own end for minutes on end. This is where I miss the speed and efficiency of Stecher.

Myers relies way too much on his superior reach to fish for the puck.  I'm not saying he shouldn't use it, but he also has another quality to his game....a big body. Use it more.

So stoked for Petey.  Miller looked angry still. I like it.  Hughes is looking better and better. The third and fourth lines look better too.

Make it a sweep boys!

5 minutes ago, coolboarder said:

Bingo.  Sens are the mirror as we were in 2015-16 to today is a perfect example of how to rebuild properly.  We are not expected to go anywhere this season as Montreal whopped us last week.  Expect the struggles until we prove otherwise.  Once our draft picks is in prime, we'll be in a much much better shape than rest of the league.

Good points - hope JB had learned some lesson about cap management and actually pay players that are worth keeping - hindsight !

Demer kept the boys in the game long enough that they could turn things around.  Solid goal tending like that is what was missing the first seven games.  I hope this strong performance inspires Holtby to bring it.  There are still some issues to be addressed, like the pretty sad first period.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 2