The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 27, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, J-23 said:

Besides the 1st period a good game.

Also take Pearson off the second line, dragging them down.doesn’t work hard enough compared to Bo and Hogs. Time to experiment there with Gaudette or someone else.

Pearson’s a funny one... sometimes he looks slow and yeah like he could definitely be upgraded.

But he’s super streaky, has good finish and a solid 2 way game.  He really helped Bo establish as a 2nd line / match up line when he was acquired.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Nice. Happy for Demko to string a couple of strong games together. Easy to forget how much pressure is on him after trading Marky and retaining the hopefull, future, number one. Hello. Can you text me a picture of the kitchen faucet that is acting up? Thanks, Rob at Inland Plumbing

8 minutes ago, Chanmanx007 said:

As much as I want to agree I can't..  I think NHL fans are a proud bunch and they won't kick someone while they are down.. instead I ask we analyze why Ottawa is hurting and how we can help or at least offer constructive criticism.

I'm sorry but I used all my feeling sorry for on myself last week when we were getting our butts kicked.

Tank is empty.

• Huggy Bear 1

Good game!

Still some sloppy play out there, still need to tighten up defensively, but a step in right direction.

shout out to the lighting/pyrotechnics guy who must have reflexively pressed the button near the end of the second when Petey just missed on the power play.

Go Canucks!!

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 27, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SN, TVAS

Very nice game

Even the first period. Demko made the spectacular saves Demko made during the playoffs.

Hughes has found his game almost totally.

Pettersson suddenly got fired up, took three spectacular shots before scoring tonight. Those shots were scorer shots. And that reverse hit. Oh that hit was nice.

Motte is motte doing Motte stuff. Great game from him and his line.

The systems are being played with confidence and it feels like they’re getting it together here.

I like that Benn is on the ice and we don’t hear his name. That means he’s doing his job right.

The decimated faces on the Canadian Tire team was rather satisfying to any Canucks fan.

Next, the Canadian Tire team tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1