The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 28 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

19 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Calgary may be on a 3 game slide - but that's on neither Marky or Tanev imo.

Marky is 2-2 with a .911 sv% - respectable enough, particularly early this season (where most defenses are lagging).

Rittich playing tonight.

Tanev has a pt, he's +3, and leads that team with a dozen blocks.

44.4% ozone starts

58.2% corsi

Not a single on ice goal against 5 on 5 yet this season.

Awfully solid.

I keep feeling surprised at how much I miss tanev. I can't remember the last time a player left to another team that affected me like this. the guy took so many bullets for this team. he bled blue and green, and seeing him in that clown costume he wears now makes me sick. especially because you damn well know he wants to be a canuck in his heart. 

he should have retired in van.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Calgary may be on a 3 game slide - but that's on neither Marky or Tanev imo.

Marky is 2-2 with a .911 sv% - respectable enough, particularly early this season (where most defenses are lagging).

Rittich playing tonight.

Tanev has a pt, he's +3, and leads that team with a dozen blocks.

44.4% ozone starts

58.2% corsi

Not a single on ice goal against 5 on 5 yet this season.

Awfully solid.

I'm going with its all Tkachuks fault :towel:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Violator said:

Calgary puck is pretty fun right know.

im going to sip a pre game aperitif and amuse myself by reading their PGT.  They thought goaltending was their problem and the final piece of their puzzle was added when they got Markstrom ... lol

1 minute ago, nuck-lifer said:

I'm going with its all Tkachuks fault :towel:

You think his teammates like defending his garbage?  If they aren't telling him to start playing like a man and stop disgracing the sport with his gutless play, that's not a functional dressing room.  Tkachuk is a locker room cancer for any respectable franchise.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Apricot said:

WHY SO MANY BACK-TO-BACKS?!?!

Dont get me wrong, I love me some hockey but when will the boys get to rest my god

you may not have heard, but they have to fit the schedule around a global pandemic this year. 

1 minute ago, BarnBurner said:

Not cool with OJ out. I get it, ease him in, sort of. But he played well in his last game and prior. Plus he scored. Definitely not the way I'd approach it. 

Green saw him speak to Virtanen, insta bench. He's part of the worst crew ever now

5 minutes ago, appleboy said:

It is up to Gaudette to keep Jake in the stands.

Dallas has fans. Tons of space between them. 

I am pretty sure the issue isn't the spacing when in the stands, but the bunching at exits when the game is over.  Would you want to wait 30 mins after a game is finished just to ensure social distancing?