The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 28 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, 10pavelbure96 said:

Lol Ottawa has been on the perimeter all game. Canucks have way more high danger chances.

Get outta here with that negativity 

He isn't wrong, if you watched the last 3 games its the horrific state of Ottawa rather than Canucks playing well that earned them the wins.

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 2

Just now, debluvscanucks said:

None of it matters when you take the 2 points.  It's called "just find a way".

We've also lost games where we've had broken sticks, hit the post and the puck's been bouncing all over.  Doesn't have to be pretty.

Agreed, I'll take a winning season full of ugly W's all day long lol

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Other than the goals, the canucks have played terrible hockey. Bad penalties, outshot. They don't look like a playoff team at all. They have to get things together before Winnipeg.

Got a ways to go before the Playoffs

they’ve improved  , let’s see if that’ll be enough against better teams  hm 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Other than the goals, the canucks have played terrible hockey. Bad penalties, outshot. They don't look like a playoff team at all. They have to get things together before Winnipeg.

Unfortunately this guy is right. In all these games, the Canucks have allowed 35 plus shots. If this had been a top team, a lot of those go in.

Edited by Dazzle

1 minute ago, Chanmanx007 said:

He isn't wrong, if you watched the last 3 games its the horrific state of Ottawa rather than Canucks playing well that earned them the wins.

They got 6 points...that's what matters.

But not sure you care about that.

• Thanks 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I'd be wearing a paper bag with a sad face. 

Did we really look much better in some of our games against Calgary or Montreal? 

Don't get me wrong I love our boys buy this is Ottawa. If we don't carry this moment against real teams then we aren't much better to be honest.

PS I really expect us to carry this and look much better. Not dominating but to be in nearly every game and no more.blow outs (so then yes we would be much better)

• Cheers 1