The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] DeAngelo NYR

3 minutes ago, linden17 said:

Nah, again where are we? You would never agree with me anyways and this isn’t a platform where we are supposed to convince the people reading this about our political views. If this were Facebook or twitter then.....yeah. Have a good one

Sure, Okay. But you misunderstand what an open forum is. You make a statement, someone challenges you, then you provide an argument to back up your viewpoint. If you don't want to debate, then don't state opinions that you are unwilling to support.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Curmudgeon said:

Sure, Okay. But you misunderstand what an open forum is. You make a statement, someone challenges you, then you provide an argument to back up your viewpoint. If you don't want to debate, then don't state opinions that you are unwilling to support.

I didn’t start it. Heffy and quaman made pretty controversial statements about some players. I agree i

probably shouldn’t of engaged further but calling someone a nazi is a pretty serious accusation. Anyways we agree to disagree? Cuz i don’t want to get anymore warnings on here

5 hours ago, iinatcc said:

Ok I may have over sold it probably too much to add in Lind. Still Rangers aren't probably going to let him go unless it involves a 1st or a top prospect 

The Rangers have put this guy on WAIVERS....You arent making any sense if you think Rangers will get anything close to a 1st. Thats like saying you want a 1st and prospect for Eriksson. De Angelo is a 5 million dollar cancer that can defend. If he is worth a 1st, then we can trade Myers for 2 1sts with that logic lol

3 hours ago, Dazzle said:

LE at least is well liked in the dressing room.

I can't believe some people are suggesting we should pick this dude up, even though he's doing nothing for his NYR team. Do people realize that NYR has been a bottom feeding team for a while now? Even Kakko is under scrutiny now.

The ppl suggesting we pick this trash up have never played competitive team sports if their lives.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

So why would NYR take LE? Why should Vancouver pay a 1st?

Lol the most I think we should give is LE and put this guy in Utica till his contract is up. Clearly has a huge attitude problem and with the guys we have in the nucks locker room, he wouldn’t fit in well. If by chance he turns himself around in Utica then it’ll be worth it if he doesn’t then he’ll be gone and that’s that. 

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Canucksince99 said:

Lol the most I think we should give is LE and put this guy in Utica till his contract is up. Clearly has a huge attitude problem and with the guys we have in the nucks locker room, he wouldn’t fit in well. If by chance he turns himself around in Utica then it’ll be worth it if he doesn’t then he’ll be gone and that’s that. 

LE for this guy is overpayment. Full stop.

• Cheers 2

Just watched Crosby's OT goal that led to both DeAngelo and Georgiev's postgame fight. In the video at 0:05, notice DeAngelo was going to get the puck and had an open path to leave the zone, but Georgiev cleared the puck the other way that got intercepted by a Pens player that then led to the OT goal. I guess that was what made DeAngelo mad and start the fight...

• Cheers 1

45 minutes ago, kesler_sedins said:

Just watched Crosby's OT goal that led to both DeAngelo and Georgiev's postgame fight. In the video at 0:05, notice DeAngelo was going to get the puck and had an open path to leave the zone, but Georgiev cleared the puck the other way that got intercepted by a Pens player that then led to the OT goal. I guess that was what made DeAngelo mad and start the fight...

That's a really weak goal to let in by Georgiev... on the other hand, that's some weak shot blocking by DeAngelo. No wonder why he was on the ice 5 times that game..

• Cheers 1