The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | February 1, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

6 minutes ago, khay said:

We will know where we stand after we play the Leafs.

If Habs are the only team that give us the trouble, then I still think we have a decent chance.

I will be so devastated if we tank against the Leafs, I would never hear the end of it from my work colleague. Partly my fault as I have been signing the ABL mantra for a month. GCG!

• Cheers 1

Honestly who is out there to get on defense? I hear people saying trade for defense but you don't just want to make a trade just to make a trade. I don't think anyone of impact is on the trading block. I think this is it for a while. They just don't have the defensive system/defenseman they need and its almost impossible to acquire. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

5 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Ask yourself this. Is Green motivating these guys and getting the best out of them or are they higher status than he is? Can he handle Miller, a guy with a strong personality who has played on a top team with a great coach?  Can he coach this team to success? Or do we need a coach who has NHL credentials to mold the talent on this team into a contender?

I think people who blindly support the coach should ask these questions.  I am willing to be shown that I am wrong but I have to ask what is wrong with this team right now?  Is Green the right guy?

And an even bigger question.  If we change the coach what risk are we really taking?  That is the real question.

JT Miller doesn’t need a coach to motivate him, he needs to pull his head out of his .@$$ so he can see where the puck should go. 

4 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

^ Hmmm, interesting thought Googlie.

Well, when my team hands me lemons I go make....cranberry lemon muffins.  

Back at it tomorrow...have a good night everyone.

with the way the Canucks have played against Habs so far this season, am not looking forward to tommorow and just counting down the remaining games against Habs. We have to face facts, Habs are the better team and the beat team in the division. When Toffoli plays 3rd line and on PK, you already know that their depth is unmatched.

2 minutes ago, Convincing John said:

JT Miller doesn’t need a coach to motivate him, he needs to pull his head out of his .@$$ so he can see where the puck should go. 

How many times have we seen canuck players just throw it into the middle of the ice? Puck management has been brutal. Especially on the pp. It's so frustrating to watch them make dumb passes that almost always get picked off.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 2