The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | February 2, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

Teams figured out how easy Huggy, Brock and our d are to play against.

Montreal roughed up Huggy in the first two games against us this year, and he's completely disappeared since.  

Edited by VancouverHabitant

1 minute ago, Dirtman said:

You're probably reading too much into it but has Miller played better in the games that JV has been in?

not sure, but he was better last game. Tonight he looked like he was trying to throw the game. He is usually great in board battles but didn't show any effort tonight. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Trebreh said:

not sure, but he was better last game. Tonight he looked like he was trying to throw the game. He is usually great in board battles but didn't show any effort tonight. 

He was really bad last night too...  If we're going on merit, then JT needs to sit for a game.  He's floating on the ice. 

3 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

10 years where the owner pays to the cap including numerous bad contracts for players not even on the ice and this is the product?  JB's hand will be forced soon or aquaman will act.

Fire green or fire jb 

or fire both 

good thing we kept sutter/jake over tofu 

and actually stating we want to extend Green 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Interestingly enough was just listening to the missin curfew podcast. 

And O’Brien, Ushall, Hayes and Mike Richards all called Green a beauty and a good coach. Far from an “incompetent clown” 

Clearly they all put alot of money on Montreal tonight 

Green is useless 

we don’t have a system not do we play with any degree of discipline 

you have to be able to see that 

• Like 1

Honestly, from watching JT's interview, I just get the feeling the guys are all tired and frustrated and will figure it out. They don't want to lose. And I feel like JT defended Green off handedly. Maybe I'm just looking really deep for positives.

*edit: Either way, I'm with the team sink or swim. We'll see.

Edited by Dirtman
  • Cheers 4

This is what worries me. Elias Pettersson is joking about Toffoli. You have lost 4/5 and your making jokes. No leadership at all coming from the locker room with comments like that. 
here it is:

"What do you say, he should've scored some of those last year!" joked Elias Pettersson of the Tyler Toffoli thing. "What do you say? He's a great player, awesome guy. It sucks that he has to score those goals against us but it is what it is, we have to play him tighter."

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1