The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | February 2, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Wow. I think you are just bitter from the loss to them in the SCF..  the better team won.. get over it.. the Canucks were the team known for diving and pulling hair and biting..

Chara is world class. A winner and Champion.. wish we had one like him on our team. Then perhaps we might have a Cup...

Quit trolling.   

If you're not a fan of the team, cool.  But show some respect here.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

Wow. I think you are just bitter from the loss to them in the SCF..  the better team won.. get over it.. the Canucks were the team known for diving and pulling hair and biting..

Chara is world class. A winner and Champion.. wish we had one like him on our team. Then perhaps we might have a Cup...

Nah, that series was stolen..

But Chara is a good player though. 

• Vintage 1

I see the pitchforks are out for Green, not surprising.  Maybe it's the players and not the coach.  Maybe it's the $10mil cap that's not even on the lineup.  Maybe its the fact that Montreal is just better.  Green proved his worth is the playoffs last year imo, and it would be a colossal mistake to let him go so I fully expect Benning to pull the trigger.  Shame.

I still believe in this team, hell I still believe they can win this game.  No more turnovers though, this isn't a bakery.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Rush17 said:

Has Jake been traded yet?

Nah. We'll staple him to the bench on and off for a couple years then sign him to a 7-year $4M/y deal so we can all keep talking about him into 2030. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Marc Bergevin went from villain to hero in Montreal.

Yup.. hes done pretty good lately.. Drouin is trurning out to be a player. Bergevin gave Sergachev for Drouin. Huge cost.. but since then hes been making all the right decisions. .

Getting Weber into the locker room has been huge.. Suban was a headache. .. that was also a great trade by bergevin. .

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

Chara-Dive8934.gif

Yep, just the epitome of class.   The Bruins were the team known for playing like dirty, gutless cowards who also went down easier than Surrey streetwalkers, and the classless piece of garbage pictured above was a big reason why.  Zero respect whatsoever for that pitiful excuse for a man.

• Like 1