The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 4, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, kilgore said:

Have a KitKat.

Never said the defence wasn't bad.  And I would agree that even Marky probably would lose this game. Just saying that Demko didn't look good for at least two goals.  Who knows how the game flow would change if he'd made a couple spectacular saves more?

Maybe Matthews and Marner would stop toying with the Canucks and actually try?

Just now, kilgore said:

Have a KitKat.

Never said the defence wasn't bad.  And I would agree that even Marky probably would lose this game. Just saying that Demko didn't look good for at least two goals.  Who knows how the game flow would change if he'd made a couple spectacular saves more?

Dude, they hung Demko out to dry. He’s had no help tonight. It’s not his fault. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

At least Benn has a pulse and gives a $&!#. Bo? Hello? Where are you captain?

Bo is a solid player but I never see him absolutely fired up. No one on this team except Millet gets fired up.

The Canucks way for the last 15 years I suppose..

• Like 1

Just now, knucklehead91 said:

At this point I have absolutely zero faith in this team when the opposition scores a goal. 1 goes in 6 go in. Hard to win a f***ing game when you give up 6+ each F***ING GAME. 

I can’t like this post enough. One tiny snowball always turns into an all encompassing avalanche with this team