The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Lames | February 11, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN360, SNW, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, fanfor42 said:

I'm gonna go back to the same thing I have been saying all season.  Green does not inspire anyone.

Tonight they are playing Markey again.  We already had 2 games against him and lost them.

A good coach would have the guys creating havoc in front of the flames net and would game plan to do that.  There should be traffic, bumping and mayhem in order to get Green's team to feel good and markey to feel off.  But our shots are polite. No traffic, no bumping.

This is why we need a change of coach.  I see game in and game out that Green is a nice guy with some good excuses but is just never a positive difference maker for a win.

I'd like him changed for a more experienced guy who can guide a young team through turbulent times not just passively watch and then make excuses afterwards.

Ok Green.  Here's your chance to make adjustments between periods and get a better result.  Watching you. Do it. Get your talented team to play to their potential.

I think players like him because he doesn’t lay into them. At times I think this is still needed. Especially when you lose five in a row and you still don’t play with a lot of emotion. In some ways I think the players are complacent with him, which is never a good thing.

1 minute ago, ktcy2 said:

How do fans stomach another loss? It’s getting pathetic. Oh god, I miss markstrom and tanev

Easily enough, look for the positives.

Hoglander is looking good and is getting better every game.

Demko is playing well

Our recent  additions get another game playing together

1 minute ago, fanfor42 said:

I'm gonna go back to the same thing I have been saying all season.  Green does not inspire anyone.

Tonight they are playing Markey again.  We already had 2 games against him and lost them.

A good coach would have the guys creating havoc in front of the flames net and would game plan to do that.  There should be traffic, bumping and mayhem in order to get Green's team to feel good and markey to feel off.  But our shots are polite. No traffic, no bumping.

This is why we need a change of coach.  I see game in and game out that Green is a nice guy with some good excuses but is just never a positive difference maker for a win.

I'd like him changed for a more experienced guy who can guide a young team through turbulent times not just passively watch and then make excuses afterwards.

Ok Green.  Here's your chance to make adjustments between periods and get a better result.  Watching you. Do it. Get your talented team to play to their potential.

Despite for the unlucky goal the first was a solid period; lets see if the coaches will make some adjustments.  Would had like to see OJ in the pk instead of Benn since OJ was one of the Comets best PK last year...